COMMUNITY Multiple victims reported in mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. Update: 3 dead and 3 injured

2 or 3 dead but why do they use the term “multiple casualties” making it seem like 10 or more? At least that’s how I interpret that phrase when you’re talking mass shooting… that term is used way too loosely.

so an armed citizen shot and killed the gunman before he could do more harm.

good.

• Goat
Reactions: VIBE

"... It appears that he had a rifle with several magazines of ammunition, entered the food court and began shooting," Ison said.

The "good Samaritan" who shot the man with the rifle was a 22-year-old man from Bartholomew County, Indiana, Ison said.

"The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began," he said...
"

• Goat
Reactions: mike030270
2 or 3 dead but why do they use the term “multiple casualties” making it seem like 10 or more? At least that’s how I interpret that phrase when you’re talking mass shooting… that term is used way too loosely.

causalty/casualties doesnt always have to mean killed.. could mean injured as well

Gotdamn you niggas really do argue about anything.

giphy.gif

These niggas spent 17 pages goin back n forth bout a nigga who works at BK for 25 plus years...who got 300k from sum suckas via go fund me

giphy.gif

These niggas spent 17 pages goin back n forth bout a nigga who works at BK for 25 plus years...who got 300k from sum suckas via go fund me

there's a whole ass reason why I'm not in that thread. I know I'mma waste a grip of my life arguing over dumb shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity and Marc123
22yr old > 400 pussy law enforcement officers