COMMUNITY Multiple victims reported in mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. Update: 3 dead and 3 injured

if the civilian who stopped him was a black man, this is a great story indeed

ugh... I had hope but alas it was not to be

f73a6c42-7c5d-485d-880b-d37c6a6df576-Image-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman
lol technical? Its the definition of the fuckin word.

I thought it only meant that the people were killed until recently as well. Nothing wrong with learning something new
You been a damn bully since your funky lil ass walked 5 miles.
you changed bruh

• Haha
Reactions: Tayboo and Inori
It was good how this came to an ending without a lot more lost lives and people shot but....

The good guy with a gun crowd is about to crazy with the "I told you so" comments and the "this is why we don't need more gun restrictions".

yea

that's them crackas wet dream

:hahaha:

Ok, looked at the pic again and the tag on his foot that says "DEAD" made me chuckle more than it prolly should have.

"damned straight that cracka's dead" - my internal voice before laughing.

Damn. Maybe they need to start showing this to help deter shooters

lmao

I'm willin to bet most mf who decide to shoot up sum shit like this have already searched the depths of the internet & seen gorey photos on sites that show beheadings & shit

so I doubt that'll deter them

:shrug2:

• Haha
Reactions: Dwayne
lmao

I'm willin to bet most mf who decide to shoot up sum shit like this have already searched the depths of the internet & seen gorey photos on sites that show beheadings & shit

so I doubt that'll deter them

:shrug2:
A lot of the videos I've seen aren't from the US though

I think it'd hit them differently if it was from here

Reactions: Black_Samson
doubt it

a 9mm slug shot in Iraq causes the same damage as one shot in Wyoming
While true…

we’ve also dehumanized those countries…

robbed them of their autonomy and agency.

the general American public feels nothing for them because they are seen as animals or even less than.

Like dude said, shit will hit differently when the mother fucker splayed out like wet angel hair pasta looks like “you.”

While true…

the general American public feels nothing for them because they are seen as animals or even less than.

Like dude said, shit will hit differently when the mother fucker splayed out like wet angel hair pasta looks like “you.”

nah I get all that

I jus think a mf who already got it in his head to do it won't stop for much of anything

I mean, mf gotta be sick & twisted to want to do it anyways, so seein sum pics (even of someone that favors them) will be moot

nah I get all that

I jus think a mf who already got it in his head to do it won't stop for much of anything

I mean, mf gotta be sick & twisted to want to do it anyways, so seein sum pics (even of someone that favors them) will be moot
I think it is a misconception that these mass killers look at Rotten, Ogrish etc…

I think they ride high off youthful invincibility

Reactions: konceptjones
I think it is a misconception that these mass killers look at Rotten, Ogrish etc…

I think they ride high off youthful invincibility

I dunno about youthful invincibility....

Seems more likely that they ride high off of seeing that the people that look like them(white) that do this type of bullshit are more often than not taken in ALIVE, unscathed and treated with kid gloves & sympathy

I dunno about youthful invincibility....

Seems more likely that they ride high off of seeing that the people that look like them(white) that do this type of bullshit are more often than not taken in ALIVE, unscathed and treated with kid gloves & sympathy
Damn good point.

While true…

Even here in the States, shit don't hit unless it's in our backyards.

A couple of years ago there was a shooting at A Eagles Coney Island over on Joy and Dexter in Detroit. Video of the incident was being posted all up and down my timeline with a lot of folks talking about don't send it to them they don't wanna see that shit so on and so forth. While videos of shootings and other violent incidents are passed around like a collection plate on Sunday without so much as a peep, this one hit different. I posted that the reason folks was so appalled was this was OUR city, not some random spot in a random state far away. This happened at the crib, Tha D. You can't live in The City and not have been over that way at some point in your life. You might live over there, might have peoples over there, might have even eaten at that very coney spot. And the shooter and victims were all pretty young, so they could have been our kids or family members.

Shit hits very different when it's in your backyard and they look like you.