Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Multiple victims reported in mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. Update: 3 dead and 3 injured

Even here in the States, shit don't hit unless it's in our backyards.

A couple of years ago there was a shooting at A Eagles Coney Island over on Joy and Dexter in Detroit. Video of the incident was being posted all up and down my timeline with a lot of folks talking about don't send it to them they don't wanna see that shit so on and so forth. While videos of shootings and other violent incidents are passed around like a collection plate on Sunday without so much as a peep, this one hit different. I posted that the reason folks was so appalled was this was OUR city, not some random spot in a random state far away. This happened at the crib, Tha D. You can't live in The City and not have been over that way at some point in your life. You might live over there, might have peoples over there, might have even eaten at that very coney spot. And the shooter and victims were all pretty young, so they could have been our kids or family members.

Shit hits very different when it's in your backyard and they look like you.

but you're talkin bout normal, sensible people w/ a moral compass

mf that makes his mind up to shoot & kill innocent people won't be moved much

might even entice em more

I dunno about youthful invincibility....

Seems more likely that they ride high off of seeing that the people that look like them(white) that do this type of bullshit are more often than not taken in ALIVE, unscathed and treated with kid gloves & sympathy

Im pretty sure that when these fuckfaces leave the house that day, they dont give a fuck if they live or die

Im pretty sure that when these fuckfaces leave the house that day, they dont give a fuck if they live or die

if that was the case they wouldnt overwhelmingly be taken alive like they are. They'd go out shooting shit up.

They are fuckin cowards and shoot at defenseless people.. but when the folks with guns show up they surrender and get taken in without a scratch.

if that was the case they wouldnt overwhelmingly be taken alive like they are. They'd go out shooting shit up.

They are fuckin cowards and shoot at defenseless people.. but when the folks with guns show up they surrender and get taken in without a scratch.

Cowards? Definitely.

but what you’re saying is not the case according to the manifestos. Hence why they leave them in the first place.

never read one that said “I’ll prolly be taken in without a scratch!”

Just being honest. They usually end up killing themselves.

Back