Multiple schools cancel basketball games against Spire Institute since LaMelo Ball's arrival

and this is yalls boy?
the school helped save his son but he want to talk shit?

smdh

I don’t know shit about that, I wasn’t there

School took him off soil, he your responsibility

Save? Ehhh let’s relax

You care too much about this shit and it don’t matter

Whatever comes of this/them...that’s they business, that’s his family

If his business plan let you down, do it yourself...otherwise fuck it

We talk down on people for trivial shit. I care about the message. His messaging was on point. You up double digit threads all criticizing this same family.

I actually understand more and more where you come from as I learn/experience more but you putting that energy towards this family and some shit that really don’t matter. I love basketball, it’s just a game
bruh, im not putting nothing negative on them.....im mad he puts that shit on his kids and doesnt focus properly on his brand.
i said from the get go hes making his road hard than it has to be when the door was wide open for him and there for him to take.
as much as i preach business.....why would you think i would take something thats an easy road for someone and watch them throw it away by hurting himself and hurting his brand....why would you think that shit would not bother someone like me?

now guess how many people think this is the way to do things?guess how many kids looked up to dude?
even on this site...how many people talked about how hes changing how things are done.

how is that working out for him?
being back at square one...when he didnt have to be.

i dont know about yall....but i hate to see someone hurt themselves when they had potential to get somewhere.
shit, if anything yall should question those who encouraged his clown act and unprofessionalism.

but then again....i speak to a bunch of dudes who dont want to go into business for themselves cause it aint for everyone....

so maybe niggas just cant see what im saying.
end of 2019.....watch

lol you call it clown act/unprofessional

I call it not acquiescing to fuck boys and their fuck boy laws

There’s prototypes and what comes after. Nobody can save anybody so them youngins looking up got to understand that 1st. Gotta fit your situation around you.

What’s square one to you? I don’t know these people, what you know? Lonzo on to his 2nd shoe. They’ve always been about BBB first and they still on that. Shit go how it go

They look like they hurting to you? I as well as you know real people hurting. This don’t matter. Fuck a basketball league.

I don’t care about his business moves. I care he got on tv and let it be known he needed a billion From Nike/Yeezy and laughed back at the fools who laughed in his face cause he had the guts to set his price

I’m curious about that last part of your post(2019). If not here, I’d love a dm of what you’re alluding to. I’m preparing for something but maybe different than what you are
i can give you a few hints.....im keeping it low until its ready to launch. i will show yall how to make things like this work.
and those companies he said laughed at him.....why would they give him a a partnership when he has nothing to back it up?
you telling me once you build a multi billion dollar company over the span of several decades anyone can come in off the streets and say give me a billion and you would consider it without them giving you proof or even a legit reason as to why? and do all that to go backdoor with sketchers and copy their sneaker and sell it as your own. cmon.
he created that narrative and people followed it like the sneaker companies was wrong. how dudes gonna say fuck nike and have jordans? and if you just want to support black because they black ...should the black person be trying to build and stabilize rather than try to fuck it up to say ...them people stopped me? so he just set a price high....ok, fine. but dont say shit like, if you can give them $500 dollar then you can give me $500.
thats the selling point? nigga imma consumer....advertise to me. why should i buy your product without you calling me out on other shit i buy? but again..people sucked it up.
then to alienate women...with his stay in your lane shit...women who control the money in most households and buy the clothes for the kids and the biggest consumers...thats the demographic you want to alienate? again, how does that make sense?
this is more about people stupidity than his genius.
i can keep going but check this out...no matter who you are...you must come in the game humble first ....get your footing then act out...
all i asked was if i was going to support ,....i needed to see he was serious. its not about it happening the way i want it to...but every business has basics that need to be followed in order to succeed.

if anyone including me has a chance to do something great and they blow it over ego.....we need to be checked not celebrated. plenty of enterpenaurs said...he needs to calm down and focus...but i guess it sounds different coming from me.
and like i always said...i do case studies on plenty of companies. and this one was one of them....and thats why i saw holes and shit other people didnt. just like i see holes in tesla and amazon.

Ball warns LaMelo Ball he's 'caught up in the hype'

The newest episode of Ball in the Family focused almost entirely on the JBA international tour and the trio of LaVar, LiAngelo and LaMelo. After a narrow win in the opener of the tour and with the JBA USA team struggling, LaVar targeted in on his youngest son, LaMelo.

Following the team’s first loss, LaVar met with LaMelo to talk about Ball’s performance. What resulted, unsurprisingly, was a conversation between LaVar and LaMelo that quickly devolved into a stern speech from the elder.

LaVar: We had 17 turnovers. I’m very disappointed in you about this childish shi–, you got me on a whole ‘nother zone. I tell you the stats so you can see what the hell this is.

LaMelo: 2-for-10. 10 turnovers.

LaVar: I don’t give a f–k if you heard it, seen it, read it or wrote it down yourself. I’m gonna say them out loud so your a– can hear them again. End of the third quarter, your a– got eight turnovers. That’s what I’m ’bout to stay. You don’t have no concept of how you going to start the game. The game should have been assists. You’re not getting no good shots for people. You’re worrying about what your doing. The first one, you launch a 40-footer. That’s terrible, son. I thought you was better than that. You think you bigger than what you are and you’re not sh–. You’re not a good leader, son, because you’re not focused on the game. You ain’t getting nobody to the league playing like that. Your mind gotta be super strong and you losing it right now because you’re caught up in the hype. I’m going to tell you this, if you don’t want to play basketball, you need to go do something else.

From that speech, the episode focuses on LaMelo and starts to show the first signs of the youngest Ball missing his old life back home. Ball is asked by the producers whether he’s having fun on the tour, whether he misses high school and whether he was focused on basketball.

Knowing what we know now, Ball eventually tells his father LaVar that he wishes to return to high school. Knowing that, it’s a wonder if this conversation planted the seed for Ball to eventually return to America.

Report: JBA standout guard Jordan Ray to declare for 2019 NBA Draf

t