Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

Here's what Chuck D has to say about all of this

That's a major purpose of a corporation ..to shield people...nevermind the ultimate person(s) responsible (and benefiting) , attack the entity...well, Travis Scott is the "entity" in this case

Rough analogy...but these artists are bought sold n traded like stocks of corporations anyway, so🤷‍♂️

RIP. Couldn't imagine what the father is going thru. All he wanted to do was take his son to a rap concert. You can ask "what was he doing taking his son to a rap concert?". Not expecting to die, that's for sure.

Ezra's father was a hardcore Travis stan judging from his Facebook. He knew how Travis got down at his concerts and thought that it would be appropriate to take him to one? Especially with the type of non family-friendly music that he makes?

I'm not victim blaming and while he does not deserve this type of tragedy, he played a part in this situation.

I came across it randomly scrolling HULU an hour ago and got three about half the first episode.

Just those first few minutes change my perspective a bit to where my view is a little more nuanced now.

1.) shit should’ve been emptied out at jump when all those people rushed the gates and got in without processing through a proper security checkpoint.

2.) highlighted how normal things were for everyone else outside that immediate area where the surge occurred. The way things were presented coming out of that night you’d assume it was absolute mayhem throughout when in reality a lot of attendees had no idea anything went wrong until they got home or went on social media.

Back