Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

I don't follow Travis at all and only know of a couple of his hits

I do know he had my kids wild as fuck when he took over Fortnite tho. They avatars were flipping all over the damn place and then they started jumping on my couches and shit. Had to send them to porch to finish it

Dats all I got. RIP to the young king who was only there to vibe out with his favorite artist. It could have easily been my 11 and/or 8yo.....

I'm calling it incompetence, neglect, apathy, poor judgment, lack of integrity... anything that can contribute to the death of a child surrounded by adults.

So you saying he was in charged of having enough security?

I see no difference in this and the insurrection.

Two men with major influence over massive crowds that are hanging on to their every word ready to act on their behalf.

He never said to stomp on helpless women and children.

Folks did that for a better view. Those crazy white fills did what they did because they believe they are losing power.

it’s not the same at all.

He never said to stomp on helpless women and children.

Folks did that for a better view. Those crazy white fills did what they did because they believe they are losing power.

it’s not the same at all.
I disagree.
If you have the power to move a crowd then the onus of responsibility falls on you.

Dont give a damn if it was a passionate speech full of bullshit lies or song lyrics.

If the dude knew that shit was getting out of control and people were potentially being hurt, which it appears he did, then he deserves a lot of the blame. Yes, the people charging deserve a lot of the blame, but if this dude could have basically deaded all that with a few words and instead chose to keep it going, he's gotta reap what he sowed.

Not nearly enough blame is going towards the folks that did the trampling.
When they were in the crowd or when they pushed over the gate? The crowd would be incidental if the reports were true that people were so close to one another that they couldn't breathe. If someone falls near you and you can only move by the crowd moving you and it moves you over the person then there's not much you can do if you stepping on them

When they were in the crowd or when they pushed over the gate? The crowd would be incidental if the reports were true that people were so close to one another that they couldn't breathe. If someone falls near you and you can only move by the crowd moving you and it moves you over the person then there's not much you can do if you stepping on them

Still personal responsibility comes into play. The job of the entertainer is to get the crowd hype and if folks go to far and not care about the others the walking all over it falls on them just as much as TS

So this isnt the full episode, but this is a lil preview of a podcast that dives a bit into LiveNation and how they operate. This 9 min clip is enough to let you know how foul LiveNation is. LiveNation has been linked to atleast 750 injuries and 200 deaths since 2006. Thats wild.

Edit: full ep

Last edited:
So none of you that are siding with travis had to walk in formation or drive in a traffic jam huh?

Aint hard to figure out how that swell happened. We deal with this shit daily only difference is we aint trapped in a box.

Still personal responsibility comes into play. The job of the entertainer is to get the crowd hype and if folks go to far and not care about the others the walking all over it falls on them just as much as TS
What can you do if you can't move though?

Seems like they were way over capacity for the event

Sad part is this isn’t going to end his career..

People are still going to go to all of his other shows

There was an interview of a kid who was at Astroworld who watched a girl die in front of him and he still said he would go to the next one….he’ll just be more towards the back…

So none of you that are siding with travis had to walk in formation or drive in a traffic jam huh?

Aint hard to figure out how that swell happened. We deal with this shit daily only difference is we aint trapped in a box.

Who siding with TS?

Back