Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

No man this was clearly an accident.

I get niggas hate Travis and he's a coon no doubt, but let's keep em honest and leave subjectivity out of it. This was an accident and definitely not deliberate on his part.
Now there was a lapse in judgement and some of the parties involved tried to cut corners to save on costs of things but in no way did Travis want this outcome for himself or his fans.

Fixed it for you fam

Yes but the person running the event gets more blame. Like if somebody injured at a house party it’s on the owner

I get that

But if somebody get injury because somebody else trampled them, I’m looking for that person. Not the person the house is for.

the crowd, human beings did this and did not stop. I seen and Brent to festivals/clubs where folks was performing and the police couldn’t stop folks from getting knocked down and stepped all on.

I see a local rapper walk off stage at a club and the crowd go crazy because he stopped his set because the crowd was out of control. It just got worse.

That crowd need to be human and see what they was doing but no they wanna be extra and not care about who they was stepping on.

I get that

But if somebody get injury because somebody else trampled them, I’m looking for that person. Not the person the house is for.

the crowd, human beings did this and did not stop. I seen and Brent to festivals/clubs where folks was performing and the police couldn’t stop folks from getting knocked down and stepped all on.

I see a local rapper walk off stage at a club and the crowd go crazy because he stopped his set because the crowd was out of control. It just got worse.

That crowd need to be human and see what they was doing but no they wanna be extra and not care about who they was stepping on.

artists become liable for damages at concerts when they incite the crowd into rowdy behavior.

what needs to be proven for criminal charges to be pressed is travis scott inciting the crowd as he has done so many times before.

civilly hes toast.

in personal injury lawsuits, if the victim can prove that someone acted negligently or failed to act resulting in injury, they can seek monetary damages.

shifting blame on to the crowd is unnecessary. you cannot sue 50,000 concertgoers lol

you can however sue the promoter, the artist, and the venue for cutting corners in regards to safety and/or creating “mayhem”

Last edited:
Bottom line here is that whatever venue is used for the event the max capacity should already be determined, and measures should be in place to prevent it from ever going beyond that. Once capacity is reached and tickets have sold out then there should be a hard cut-off and guests should be turned away. I don’t care who you came with. How hard is that? And it’s his event and that’s part of why they going to slam him behind this.

Alright, so I've been reading the posts in here and let me first and foremost say:

If you think Travis gets all of the blame, you are wrong. If you think travis gets none of the blame, you are wrong as well. Both of these things can be true.

This was a failure from top to bottom on all fronts.

Most artists do not plan out venue security, barricade set up, medic tents, etc. I don't even think Kanye plans out that much outside of stage design.

Things like those are up to the event venue, event promoter, and event organizer. In that case this would be Livenation. Travis Scott is not seeing the gates and going " Hey, y'all need more security over there." That's just not happening unless he was one of the organizers which he wasn't.

Overselling tickets which contributed to overcrowding? That's on the promoter/organizer
Gates being rushed due to lack of security? That's on the promoter/organizer
Lack of medical experts? That's on the promoter/organizer
Not enough water stations? That's on the promoter/organizer

As soon as those gates got breached, this event should have been cancelled. That’s on the promoter/organizer.

1/2