Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Watching Guava Island with the wife. About 20mins in the wife says verbatim "cut this shit off, we don't have time to waste on shit like this today!"

I was LLS cause I been wanted to cut that shit off.

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs - I loved this movie. If you're a fan of The Coen Brothers you like it.

Last edited:
I will see end game a week after I hate going to a theatre when its packed. So uncomfortable.

I saw Into the spiderverse it was good but I dont understand why the first Peter Parker was so different.

I'm on somebody else Netflix so the price hike dont affect me

tenor.gif

Checked out "mid90s" by jonah hill on Amazon last night. Shit was dope imo. Especially for a group of kids that had zero acting experience prior to the film. The older brother was a huge piece of shit. Fuckshit and his friend, the older skater with dreads were dope characters. Film reminded me a lot of that movie from the 90s "kids". Also the music in the film was fucking GOAT. Overall I give it an 8/10

Checked out "mid90s" by jonah hill on Amazon last night. Shit was dope imo. Especially for a group of kids that had zero acting experience prior to the film. The older brother was a huge piece of shit. Fuckshit and his friend, the older skater with dreads were dope characters. Film reminded me a lot of that movie from the 90s "kids". Also the music in the film was fucking GOAT. Overall I give it an 8/10

Dope movie. Rueben was a interesting character imo.

Wasnt really feelin the end. Felt someone needed to die to feel the emotional impact of the car crash. Maybe 4th grade.

My other only issue was. No damn way Sunburn didnt kno what blk ppl were smh.

Dope movie. Rueben was a interesting character imo.

Wasnt really feelin the end. Felt someone needed to die to feel the emotional impact of the car crash. Maybe 4th grade.

My other only issue was. No damn way Sunburn didnt kno what blk ppl were smh.
It was uncomfortable seeing sunburn hook up with that chick some. Kid looks like hes 9 years old getting high and drinking and fucking lol. I was dying when he went outside and told everyone about it tho

Watching this weed documentary by Freddie from yo MTV raps called grass is greener on Netflix. Shits pretty dope

Last edited:
Back