Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Most Overrated Hiphop Projects Ever

All Eyez On Me, that whole second CD is a waste of time compared to the first

Whaaaat that whole Disc is fire... From a 13 track disc, 'Check Out Time', 'Thug Passion' and 'Run Tha Streetz' are prolly the only tracks that weak, even then I still think they are dope...

Yeah agree with Beta...(I ain't typing out your @ my man)

The Blueprint I remember when I ran through it early 2000s what caught my attention was the production than the lyrics... I was like Jigg had moved on from the modern prepared production on previous albums to make speedily soulful samples...a whole 360 turnaround

Timbaland's Hola Hovito and Eminem's Renegade were so out of place on the record to me

Someone here mentioned The Black Album... I personally think that's a better record overall than The Blueprint

Last edited:
Yeah agree with Beta...(I ain't typing out your @ my man)

The Blueprint I remember when I ran through it early 2000s what caught my was the production than the lyrics... I was like Jigg had moved on from the modern prepared production on previous albums to make speedily soulful samples...a whole 360 turnaround

Timbaland's Hola Hovito and Eminem's Renegade were so out of place on the record to me

Someone here mentioned The Black Album... I personally think that's a better record overall than The Blueprint
Like it was great for the time in his career and during that time in hiphop but as time goes on while it’s good it’s not this crowning achievement that people say is the best album from him

Which makes it one of the most overrated ever

Back