Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Most disappointing comic book movie villain(s)

tumblr_oytahwlTK81tvxmaqo1_250.gif
tumblr_oytahwlTK81tvxmaqo2_250.gif

tumblr_oytahwlTK81tvxmaqo3_250.gif
tumblr_oytahwlTK81tvxmaqo4_250.gif

tumblr_oytahwlTK81tvxmaqo5_250.gif
tumblr_oytahwlTK81tvxmaqo6_250.gif

Because the war for Gotham was deeper than Bane - he even said "we're all merely just pawns in this elaborate game". That whole movie wasn't about Bane it was about a superhero who was unmotivated and lost all hope because the one person who could and should have been a shining light for justice (Harvey Dent) he let down and watched become the one thing he so despised.

Villains like Bane add a lot of depth. Especially to sayings like die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain - bane was that. He protected Talia when she was a child because it was the only thing that meant anything or a glimmer of hope to him. That's a contrast to Batman. Bane's flaw was unwillingness to see the good because he lived long enough to become a villain and so he lost hope. He grew up in a prison pretty much. He even said by the time he saw the light it was too late. He accepted what he was. Batman was in that predicament but managed to pull himself out of it. When Bane got punched in his mask him crying was the ultimate ether, it was symbolic in a lot of ways too.

That movie is mad layered but Bane wasn't supposed to be the end all be all.
Agreed.... Like frfr, I see that, I understand that

BUT

I still feel the way I feel nigga LMAO

thoughts on Ghost in Ant Man?
They changed up the Ghost character from a man to woman. Gave her a new backstory instead of it being just tech based reason she had the phase power to something else. Also Ghost was morseo a IronMan villian but I liked her character and she really wasn't a villian for the most part. She only killed when she worked for Shield.

IdI get her a 3 of 5 not bad but not great

Steppenwolf from Justic League. How is the dude that's about to destroy the world a background character throughout the movie. Only thing I liked about the movie was they portrayed Batman as the asshole he usually acts like some comics

Yellowjacket from Antman was disappointing. I wasnt expecting much, but still, he wasnt all that entertaining.

Its disaPointong in most mcu solo movies the villian is the hero's oppsite number. Its just an evil version of the hero. Iron man vs iron monger,in black panther kilmonger had a vibranium jaguar suit ant man vs yellow jacket etc.

Its dissPointong in most mcu solo movies the villian is the hero'ss oppsite umbsr. Its nust an evil version oc the hero. Iron man vs iron monger,in black oanther kilmonger had a vvibranium jaguar suit and man vs yellow jacket etc.

Every Ironman villain
Ultron
Red Skull

Ares

For the most part all villains has been trash besides Joker, Thanos and Bane

Bane was never the bad guy that was out in front. He always played the background to larger villains

Bane is just mercenary or a hit man but he's good at what he does. I remember reading knightfall how professional he was. He did his homework on batman. Stalked and studied from the rooftops. He shot him with venom and have him superstrenght fora short period of time just to screwwith him . He even sent other deadly mercenaries to test batman before he broke bim.

Back