Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Most disappointing comic book movie villain(s)

I see marvel has a lot of misses to y’all.

With the exception of the first two X Men movies and the first Toby McGuire Spiderman, all of those early Marvel flicks were doo doo grits. Ghost Rider, Daredevil, all of the F4 flicks, that wretched Ang Lee directed Hulk flick... All fecal flavored hominy.

which reminds me. Kingpin from the Daredevil movie was awful. Bad enough we had Ben Affleck as DD, but Michael Clarke Duncan as Wilson Fisk was brutally terrible.

terrible as in the actor or the character in general?

iirc, isnt there a black version of Kingpin in the comics?

terrible as in the actor or the character in general?

iirc, isnt there a black version of Kingpin in the comics?

Terrible as in the actor and the character in general in the movie version. The writing for Kingpin and Michael Clarke's portrayal was doo doo grits.

I Liked Tom Hardys Bane Almost As Much As I Liked Ledgers Joker
He Was Menacing And Had A Good On Camera Presence Not Mention He Had Some Of Best Quotables In The Whole Series...The Plot Twist Of Him Being A Puppet To Talia Was Not Well Received But I Didn't Mind It

The Galactus Cloud I Also Didn't Mind Because That Was More A Foreshadowing Than The Actual Appearance..Too Bad They Never Actually Closed Out The Trilogy...I Thought They Handled The Silver Surfer Fairly Well...That Doctor Doom Tho Could've Used Some Work

My Gripe Would Be Grandmaster In Thor: Ragnarok...In The Comics Hes A Cosmic Badass
But In The Film They Got Him Coppin Pleas After That Rebellion...More Of A Joke Character Than An Actual Villian

Number one... Venom in Spiderman 3.. scust
Number two... Cloud Galactus... foh
Number three.. Fan4stic Doom... gtfoh

1) Venom SP3
2) Apocalypse
3) Hades

Mandarin was hilarious to me and a clever switch

Juggernaut from x men last stand. I don't know how y'all overlooked that one.

Damn You're Right...Juggs Is Like 10 Feet Tall And Doesn't Have A Shitty Australian Accent..Not Mention His Relation To Charles Xavier They Fucked That All TheWay Up

Speaking Of Those X-Men Films...Dark Phoenix Was Extra Wack....No M'Kraan Krystal No Sh'iar None Of That Shit...Did They Even Bother Explaining Her New Abilities?

Last edited:
Bane is really just a glorified henchman though.

And in that movie he was so much more.

His quotables alone was GOAT

i dont deny he had some great lines

or the actor didnt do his thing

however, i wanted the Batman Animated series version that was shown in Batman and Robin but not so cartoonish

i dont deny he had some great lines

or the actor didnt do his thing

however, i wanted the Batman Animated series version that was shown in Batman and Robin but not so cartoonish

Batman movies try to keep it real as possible and less CGI when it comes to the bad guys. That’s why the series was so good.

And bane getting all big and shit would have been weird

Between him and Apocalypse. They're the worst villains. Honorable mention to Hulk's dad in the first Hulk movie
Was with you until that last sentence. David Banner was a god. When Homie became the lake and then the sky....shit was trill imo.

Batman movies try to keep it real as possible and less CGI when it comes to the bad guys. That’s why the series was so good.

And bane getting all big and shit would have been weird
i get alla dat

but that still dont change my opinion

good day sir

Back