Welcome To aBlackWeb

Decent movie. I LOVE how finally got Jax and Sonya's relationship right; there is no way they could be together for all of those years without catching feelings for each other. So many things could have been better character-wise though.

6.8/10

Probably should settle this with a poll. Trash or nah
Nah. A lot of the hype was around the scorpion vs subzero fight, which lived up to it. The fatalities were dope, the fight scenes were decent but too short.
The story seemed like filler that's easily forgettable.

Niggas be killing me wanting a Malcolm X type dialogue style movie in a movie about fighting and gore. This shit is a arcade game brought to life of you're looking for a high-end story this movie and monster verse movies ain't it. Niggas is fighting and killing shit that's all lol
lol see here we go...

Niggas be killing me wanting a Malcolm X type dialogue style movie in a movie about fighting and gore. This shit is a arcade game brought to life of you're looking for a high-end story this movie and monster verse movies ain't it. Niggas is fighting and killing shit that's all lol

I don’t need a Christopher Nolan adaptation of Mortal Kombat... just get rid of Cole

Hear come @Duwop giving garb movies way too much leeway. Fam managed to find WW84 entertaining, at that point I'm sure you could find the fun in watching SW 6717 from Sherwin Williams dry on a wall. Du doesn't have a critical bone in his body.

I really liked the movie personally, but I’m not mad that some people might have thought it was trash. It wasn’t so good that that take is impossible. I even agree with some reasons given why they think it’s trash. The good just outweighed the bad for me.

Some movies you know somebody buggin’ when they say it’s trash. This is not one of those.

Back