Opening scene was hard af.

Get Cole the fuck outta here. Already hate this dude face.

Damn they got Jax.

Kano is kinda funny.

Mileena kinda thicc. There I said it. Someone had to.

So much potential with Kung Lao and Liu Kang. But I feel like they squandering it.

Thank god Raiden ain’t a white man. I’ll never get over the 1st MK movie for doin that shit. I wasn’t even on no hotep shit back then, but even as a kid I knew that was some bullshit.

OK... that’s the Kung Lao I was lookin for. I don’t know who this bird lady character is supposed to be, so I don’t give a fuck she died that easy.

Cole killed Goro that easy?!!?! Man get the fuck outta here. Regular basic ass $200 MMA fighter tapped him out yesterday but now he can solo Goro?!

Missed opportunity to let Jax uppercut this hammer nigga off the bridge into a bed of spikes.

Liu Kang trash. The actor has the look, but this fight scene garbage.

FINALLY THEY GET SCORPION VS SUB ZERO RIGHT!!!

Get cole and his fugazi aqua man shirt the fuck off my screen.

Aight... this shit was a lil bit too cheesy. I wish filmmakers would take this story more seriously and kept the tone more in line with the Scorpion vs Sub Zero shit.

Id be mad if I spent money at the theaters for this, but being able to just sit down after work and stream this immediately after watching FATWS, makes it tolerable.

And again... Scorpion vs Sub Zero... they nailed it. Proper respect was given to the back story. The ice powers and use of the spear were excellent. I wish they would’ve made it so Scorpion put his soul into Cole and made him the new Scorpion so at least his character would become necessary, but oh well.

Opening scene was hard af.

Get Cole the fuck outta here. Already hate this dude face.

Damn they got Jax.

Kano is kinda funny.

Mileena kinda thicc. There I said it. Someone had to.

So much potential with Kung Lao and Liu Kang. But I feel like they squandering it.

Thank god Raiden ain’t a white man. I’ll never get over the 1st MK movie for doin that shit. I wasn’t even on no hotep shit back then, but even as a kid I knew that was some bullshit.

OK... that’s the Kung Lao I was lookin for. I don’t know who this bird lady character is supposed to be, so I don’t give a fuck she died that easy.

Cole killed Goro that easy?!!?! Man get the fuck outta here. Regular basic ass $200 MMA fighter tapped him out yesterday but now he can solo Goro?!

Missed opportunity to let Jax uppercut this hammer nigga off the bridge into a bed of spikes.

Liu Kang trash. The actor has the look, but this fight scene garbage.

FINALLY THEY GET SCORPION VS SUB ZERO RIGHT!!!

Get cole and his fugazi aqua man shirt the fuck off my screen.

Aight... this shit was a lil bit too cheesy. I wish filmmakers would take this story more seriously and kept the tone more in line with the Scorpion vs Sub Zero shit.

Id be mad if I spent money at the theaters for this, but being able to just sit down after work and stream this immediately after watching FATWS, makes it tolerable.

And again... Scorpion vs Sub Zero... they nailed it. Proper respect was given to the back story. The ice powers and use of the spear were excellent. I wish they would’ve made it so Scorpion put his soul into Cole and made him the new Scorpion so at least his character would become necessary, but oh well.
I thought they were going to go the Cole becomes Scorpion route too and I would have hated it if they did. Would have taken all the meaning out of that rivalry.

Reactions: AZTG
I did "enjoy" this movie though. I vividly remember going to the movies to see the OG one with a good friend of mine at the time.

All the callbacks/Easter eggs to video games I thought we perfect.

I didn't like how the dragon mark was transferable though

But I agree this movie felt rushed. I wonder if there's a syndercut of this shit lol

Reactions: AZTG
The sub zero vs scorpion plot line felt like a whole different movie than the rest of the shit.

The tone and acting in the first scene, and that last scene where scorpion came back and fought sub zero was fire. The tone and pacing felt different.

At the end when scorpion talked to cole in japanese was hilarious. "Take care of my blood line" like fam you died hundreds of years ago and you still on this dumb shit? Plus Cole didnt understand none of that

Cool flick. I don't have a problem with Cole. Actually intrigued with where they take the character.

Reactions: Duwop
I imagine this movie should be made like that Denzel movie Man on Fire. That fashion. That’s how I envision an MK movie

That Kung lao finisher was fucking PERFECT

Im still mad how they let him die. Whole time im like yo wtf is raiden doing? I get you not supposed to be involved but neither is Shang Tsung, and he over there drinking a mfers whole soul. I was heated. Im not saying Raiden should have have Goro the beats, but Shang Tsung literally in earth realm sucking the soul out of a mfer, and raiden couldnt even throw some thunder his way?

This had to be the worst depiction of Raiden ever.

They literally let the coolest character die in the worst way. Shit was wild.

Im still mad how they let him die. Whole time im like yo wtf is raiden doing? I get you not supposed to be involved but neither is Shang Tsung, and he over there drinking a mfers whole soul. I was heated. Im not saying Raiden should have have Goro the beats, but Shang Tsung literally in earth realm sucking the soul out of a mfer, and raiden couldnt even throw some thunder his way?

This was another annoyance

Raiden just chilling, maybe because he can see the future, and Shang is all like "fuck yo couch" and shit and the other Gods are doing what exactly? Why can't they intervene?

Also, has it always been 10 tournaments for control of earthrealm?

What kinda shit is that?

That's like having to play and win all 7 games in an NBA finals to be the champion. Outer world got screwed in the CBA.

Raiden could have just as easily teleported him instantly after the first failed. They just needed a hero to die and he drew the short straw

The only thing I can see from this is they setting up Liu Kang’s reason to be the one to defeat Shang Tsung in the tournament. If anybody else beat him then that shit gonna be wack