Yo this movie was pretty horrible.

It was entertaining but garbage as fuck.

It shouldnt be that hard to get some good writers to tell a good story with all this lore to pull from.

The nostalgia factor is the only reason this movie is worth watching.

So much potential story telling potential and instead we get this bullshit.

Im here for a sequal though.

Y’all bugging, the overall acting is ass but the movie is dope so far. When subzero ice crushed jaxs arms, they did the fatality sound from MK2

I haven't watched it yet but if the acting is bad I'm guessing it's because some of those casted are martial artist actors (as opposed to just plain old actors)? I mean often in those jack of all trades sort of cases something's gotta give.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Cole was trash and his powers was trash.
Goro went out like a chump
If they had to kill anyone it should’ve been Cole but they took out my boy Kung Lao...wack
Liu Kang, cmon now, dude the strongest earth realm fighter and they had him getting beat by Kabal
Should’ve had scorpion take out sub zero by himself

Just finished watching it. Felt rushed to me

Definitely rushed. A clear sign was them killing of Reptile so fast, even though his abilities were the best in the movie. Guess they didn't have the budget for a CG character or a longer movie.

If this movie had another hour it could've been much better. As it stands, it's just something you put on for some background noise. Like someone else said though, the Shirai Ryu/Lin Kuei portion was dope. Heavy bait and switch.

• Wack
Reactions: BXzombie