Welcome To aBlackWeb

This felt like a big budget SYFY original until the last half to me atleast. Once that first hour passed the movie turned up. I'm interested in a sequel. They got nowhere near the tournament and I'm trynna see Cage nut punch someone

I recognized Nightwolf and Kotal Kahn on the wall. Kano tried to steal Shinnok's amulet.

Why would Goro go on an assassin mission? That seems beneath him. Also a weak death. He hit the woman and she got up like it was nothing. They disrespected Goro in this lol

Kabal looked good. Disappointed we didn't get to see him doing some of his finishing moves. Raiden was awesome. I was curious what they were going to do with Sonya's powers

Jax's fatality was pretty awesome. I thought Sub-Zero's body was going to disintegrate after the hellfire. I think that would have looked cooler than it still being there. I thought Liu Kang was going to turn into a dragon and kill him lol

Cole and his power was lame. Also I thought Shang Tsung didn't look right. Not sure if it was the wig or what

Not gonna lie... I was looking at Milenna's ass in those tights lol

There's a ton more characters they can use for sequels

I recognized Nightwolf and Kotal Kahn on the wall. Kano tried to steal Shinnok's amulet.

Why would Goro go on an assassin mission? That seems beneath him. Also a weak death. He hit the woman and she got up like it was nothing. They disrespected Goro in this lol

Kabal looked good. Disappointed we didn't get to see him doing some of his finishing moves. Raiden was awesome. I was curious what they were going to do with Sonya's powers

Jax's fatality was pretty awesome. I thought Sub-Zero's body was going to disintegrate after the hellfire. I think that would have looked cooler than it still being there. I thought Liu Kang was going to turn into a dragon and kill him lol

Cole and his power was lame. Also I thought Shang Tsung didn't look right. Not sure if it was the wig or what

Not gonna lie... I was looking at Milenna's ass in those tights lol

There's a ton more characters they can use for sequels
They did Goro wrong.
I feel you on Mileena.
It was dope seeing Kabal but I didn't like the red eyes, looked to comical.
Everything to do with Cole was lame and completely ruined the movie.
Kung lao had the dopest fatality.
I'm surprise the Shang Tsung didn't shape shift at all.

I aint seen it yet but I'm reading this is some kind of prequel so there is no tournament. SMH
Think that's my biggest problem with this tbh, MK has been a thing for longer than I've been alive. There's no need to do a whole prequel when most people watching this know the characters in some capacity.

Also, the soundtrack was cheeks compared to the OG. Tapped my foot to a lil bit to the remix of the og theme but everything else was forgettable.

I mean I liked it. Kung Lao was super dope. But like someone else said we didn’t really need Cole. Cage was the way to go. And they’re teasing him for the next movie anyways. Animated movie did this way better

Back