Welcome To aBlackWeb

More Heat From Mic Shabazz

What did you do prior to qualifying for SSI?
Retail sales, Warehouse picking, construction, day labor, I basically bounced around from job to job from High school until around 2009 when I was diagnosed with Scitzo-effective disorder. Then I spent 18 months in a psych hospital. Got out and went to college and got my Associate's Degree.

I wrote over 400 verses when I was in the hospital and started recording everything in 2019. I have over 500 songs recorded and I'm trying to find a business partner to help me launch what I'm doing. In fact, I have an appointment next week to meet with some people.

Retail sales, Warehouse picking, construction, day labor, I basically bounced around from job to job from High school until around 2009 when I was diagnosed with Scitzo-effective disorder. Then I spent 18 months in a psych hospital. Got out and went to college and got my Associate's Degree.

I wrote over 400 verses when I was in the hospital and started recording everything in 2019. I have over 500 songs recorded and I'm trying to find a business partner to help me launch what I'm doing. In fact, I have an appointment next week to meet with some people.

Damn. I remember sum ppl on here sayin it wasnt cool to make fun of u cuz u spent time in a mental hospital. I legit thought they were joking.

Damn bruh. That shitty, rascist music u make is prolly ur way of getting therapy.

The sad thing is, hating on me is your way of getting therapy.

hate is a strong word. I dont hate anything.

I was only making jokes b4 because i thought it was funny.

Now that i kno u legit spent time in a mental hospital it jus feels sad bruh.

I frfr hope u find the help u need

How long have you been rapping?
I used to freestyle when I was in my late teens and early 20s, but I was one of those people that had 1 written verse. You ever meet somebody that says the same verse every time it's his turn to rap? That was me. I just couldn't write rhymes.

But something happened when I went to that psych hospital and I just started writing. I was writing several verses per day in the hospital and just kept writing. Then I got out and went to college and got my Associate's degree. And then, I started to record the rhymes that I had written in the hospital. After I recorded all of those rhymes, I went back to writing again and just kept going.

I started recording in 2019 and I'm on my 26th album.

Yall niggas wont come in my thread and support the dope shit i got tho..

Literally the worst kinda people

"riight"...................................................
giphy.gif

"riight"...................................................
giphy.gif
Bitch ass nigga you are by far the biggest hater on this site. You way too invested in hating on niggas. Every post in here is light hearted clowning but you in here wacking everything and tearing brothers down

You get off on hating, loser

I dare you to say some back so i can air yo miserable ass out

Bitch ass nigga you are by far the biggest hater on this site. You way too invested in hating on niggas. Every post in here is light hearted clowning but you in here wacking everything and tearing brothers down

You get off on hating, loser

I dare you to say some back so i can air yo miserable ass out

Get off my dick you insecure stalking ass bitch.

You fuckn bitch ass hoe. Don't you got some shit to lie about you fukn faggot

Back