Welcome To aBlackWeb

More Heat From Mic Shabazz

No disrespect @5 Grand you're a horrible rapper and I use the term loosely like lose as fuck loosely. I suggest you burn your mic and just make beats or something. Because you pen game is horrendous at best. I know they say to keep going for your dreams but your dreams are everyone else's nightmares B.

My ears are legit mad at me for pressing play on this sonic fuck shit you call bars. Now I have to play some jazz to calm my ears down from committing suicide. I have faith in you tho nh that you'll transition into a producer or board engineer.

Last edited:
I legit wanna know if he got fans lol who hyping him up that he dope?

Maybe some... I remember talking on here about the cut artist get from streaming platforms (Spotify, Tidal, YouTube Music, etc...), and he was chiming in trying to tell us which service pays him more for his music. That said, all those sales could be from his mom using her retirement money to make sure he doesn't off himself.

Aiight... @5 Grand here's the problem as I hear it:

#1 - You're abusing the shit out of reverb on your vocal tracks. Stop that..
#2 - You can't hit record and just say words. It sounds like you're just reading off the paper, like when the teacher calls you up to the front of the class to read your book report in the 6th grade. There's no life, no animation, no nothing; you're just saying words. You need a flow, a cadence... something. There's rappers out there faaaaar worse than you but are killin' it 'cause at the very least they have a flow that makes them sound interesting. Your songs sound like a kid in detention that had to read pages from War and Peace for punishment.

"She knows how to suck, knows how to fuck, but ask her to count to ten, good luck"

That shit actually got a chuckle out of me.

Yeah but one bar later...

"With a body like that, I hope I have a daughter"

what-huh.gif

Back