Montana vs Brady. Who's better?

• Montana

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Brady

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
Brady.

Longer, less injury prone career.

If yall gonna claim Brady plays in a system then yall have to call out Montana for doing the same thing. Steve Young and Jeff Garcia were very successful running that offense.

Well to be fair...they played in different eras, with different rules that didnt slant towards the Offensive side of the ball as well as the rules that have been created to protect the QB....which is a LARGE contributor to Brady's longevity...

Well to be fair...they played in different eras, with different rules that didnt slant towards the Offensive side of the ball as well as the rules that have been created to protect the QB....which is a LARGE contributor to Brady's longevity...
Imo both benefited from the era they played in.
Montana benefited from the lack of free agency. Getting to play with the same core of players year after year can only help a qb.

Brady benefits from the fact that if you touch him it is a felony.

They both lack from the talent pool. Just curious tho.. What can Montana do that Brady can't?

That was my thought too, but I didn't want it to seem like I am being bias toward brady. So i wanted to stay out of it.

From someone who doesn't follow this sport
What qb's would y'all suggest are massively talented then?

I assume some would go with the Vick, Rodgers Mahomes...one who can run and throw bombs..

Marino arm along...and I probably wouldnt argue that

But the QB position is more about your mind than your physical gifts.

From someone who doesn't follow this sport
What qb's would y'all suggest are massively talented then?
John Elway was the epitome of talent. Can beat you with his gifted arm or beat you with his running ability. Elway was special. He is probably one of the highest rated prospects at qb ever.

Aaron Rodgers is special also. Golden arm that will make plays with his running ability.

I assume some would go with the Vick, Rodgers Mahomes...one who can run and throw bombs..

Marino arm along...and I probably wouldnt argue that

But the QB position is more about your mind than your physical gifts.
John Elway was the epitome of talent. Can beat you with his gifted arm or beat you with his running ability. Elway was special. He is probably one of the highest rated prospects at qb ever.

Aaron Rodgers is special also. Golden arm that will make plays with his running ability.
Ok i got it

Brady. Brady had Moss for one season but they lost the SB. But Montana had Rice for a long ass time. I think?

So Terry Bradshaw>>>Brady?

You asked "What can Montana do that Brady can't?" and I answered what Montana DID do that Brady couldn't. I didn't say who was or who wasn't better.

To answer the question you just asked, Brady. Any other questions?

You asked "What can Montana do that Brady can't?" and I answered what Montana DID do that Brady couldn't. I didn't say who was or who wasn't better.

To answer the question you just asked, Brady. Any other questions?

Well Montana can’t win 6

Well Montana can’t win 6

A question was asked and answered all this other shit such as is Bradshaw better than Brady or Montana can't win 6 has fuck all to do with the question that was posed.

Yall need to try something else

Not my fault yall don't like the factual answer to the question that was asked

Back