Welcome To aBlackWeb

Montana vs Brady. Who's better?

Montana vs Brady. Who's better?

• Montana

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Brady

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
You asked "What can Montana do that Brady can't?" and I answered what Montana DID do that Brady couldn't. I didn't say who was or who wasn't better.

To answer the question you just asked, Brady. Any other questions?
LOL. I wasn't even serious.

For everybody that says Brady benifits from the new rules, every other QB in the league benefits from the same rules.

So every other QB since 2001 gets protection from the new rules but there's only one QB thats been to the Superbowl 8 times.

If the new rules favor Quarterbacks that doesn't explain why Brady has 5 rings and 8 Superbowl apparances and without doing a google search (because I'm on my phone) I think the next best QB is Peyton with 4 Superbowl appearances with 2 wins.

For this era Aaron Rodgers is number one...no question

Arm Stregnth and Accuracy is elite

In Monatana’s Era...either Marino or Warren Moon.

And Elway as well

And I think Montana was closer in talent to Arod than folks give him credit for

If the question is really about the better QB, I'd say Montana. If it's about greatest, you have to give it to Brady at this point.

New rule didn’t happen to after Brady 3 rings and the QB not getting hit is still new.

Since you seem to take issue with my answer, how about you explain how Brady is better?

Did you even see Joe play or is your argument based solely on stats?

Since you seem to take issue with my answer, how about you explain how Brady is better?

Did you even see Joe play or is your argument based solely on stats?

Brady accuracy and his mental when the game on the line is unmatched

He also threw a interception in the afcg but since the dline can't line up correctly it got over turned

Last edited:
Back