Welcome To aBlackWeb

monkey see, monkey do

in the same way racists corrupt the minds of their children. same could be said about religion.

it's difficult for people to take their most life affirming outlooks up to trial when it might just call a huge chunk of their self-identity into question.

I’m certain they do.... I don’t ask them about it, they don’t ask me about it

who ur parents voted for

thats so hard to believe ? i mean nothing wrong with it, its just my family discusses politics all the time and so damn nosey when it comes to voting.

they voted for biden like the majority of Black ppl

my family is like mister B, los, thenightking and marc123. (thats why these cats dont phase me)

liberal to the core. they vote for the sake of voting and the sticker you get at the end to post on their social media ???

i remember asking my mom if she wouldve still voted for clinton even after the notorious crime bill and she said she would.

i knew then Black liberals were under some type of democratic spell because that lady is bugged tf out!!!

not to mention she stopped talking to me for 3 days because i didnt vote for obama during his 2nd term, and stopped speaking to me for a week when trump was elected.

???????? i be cracking up because whole time im not even registered to vote ????????????

Back