Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monkey paw. Make 3 wishes

3rd wish..900 billion dollars, not taxed nor traced to me. It’s in a bank account that only I can access and it’s impenetrable from any outside hackers or government entities. This money cannot be stolen or lost. The currency cannot be changed unless I make the currency change for travel reasons.

I can access my money any time that I want. I can use my money online, withdrawal cash any time, or use a card or my smart phone. I have no cap on my daily use or withdrawals.

No one besides my wife knows I have this money.

I can spend my money, not just any time I want, but on anything I want. I cannot be limited to the uses of my money. Nothing negative can come from my spending.

Wish #2

The people that are closest to me when I teleport are only put in a vegetative state if they are unquestionably guilty of heinous mortal crimes like murder or serial abuse etc.

Those near me that are NOT guilty of those crimes get $1000 in their bank account soon as I teleport. The money cannot be traced, The money cannot be taken back. They nor I or my family/loved ones will face any repercussions for the appearance of the money..

not from any government, criminals or anywhere else the money may have come from. The money comes from random billionaires. They cannot track me/my family/loved ones or anyone that knows me or them. they cant track the people receiving the money or their families/friends/loved ones or anyone that knows them.

monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Wish granted. The money will come from random billionaires but it will only move on until that billionaire losses more than 80% of their money. You tend to teleport around mainly the people you personally know to fatten their accounts. The money will be taken from a billionaire in russia. He has many criminal and political ties around the world. He is part of a secret organization. He sees at minimal, $50,000 leave his account each day. As time goes, he has lost millions.

He is in russia and hates the US and UK. He is really mad about his money. He is an unhinge person. Smart but crazy. He decides to use his resources and get hackers to send a virus that will cripple a majority of the banks in the U.S. and siphon money from thousands of accounts. You, and the ones you mention are safe from the theft . Majority of the poor where affected in many states. He also decided to hit several islands as well since they are easy targets. Bermuda was on that list since they are affiliated with the UK. Russia dont mess with the UK or U.S. He doesnt know about you. He just felt that he will get his money back from his country's enemies.

The poor begin to riot and loot not just their neighborhood but also the rich. Marshal law is pushed in the states. The US finds out that this was done by Russia. War is declared. Heavy lost and damage is done on both sides and to bermuda. The economy of the US is very fucked up. They now have the weakest currency in the world.

You, your loves ones and the people that got multiple $1000 dont face repercussions due to the appearance of the money. The war was not started due to you all getting money. It was started because Russia attacked the US and UK.

View attachment 1170666

Wish granted. The money will come from random billionaires but it will only move on until that billionaire losses more than 80% of their money. You tend to teleport around mainly the people you personally know to fatten their accounts. The money will be taken from a billionaire in russia. He has many criminal and political ties around the world. He is part of a secret organization. He sees at minimal, $50,000 leave his account each day. As time goes, he has lost millions.

He is in russia and hates the US and UK. He is really mad about his money. He is an unhinge person. Smart but crazy. He decides to use his resources and get hackers to send a virus that will cripple a majority of the banks in the U.S. and siphon money from thousands of accounts. You, and the ones you mention are safe from the theft . Majority of the poor where affected in many states. He also decided to hit several islands as well since they are easy targets. Bermuda was on that list since they are affiliated with the UK. Russia dont mess with the UK or U.S. He doesnt know about you. He just felt that he will get his money back from his country's enemies.

The poor begin to riot and loot not just their neighborhood but also the rich. Marshal law is pushed in the states. The US finds out that this was done by Russia. War is declared. Heavy lost and damage is done on both sides and to bermuda. The economy of the US is very fucked up. They now have the weakest currency in the world.

You, your loves ones and the people that got multiple $1000 dont face repercussions due to the appearance of the money. The war was not started due to you all getting money. It was started because Russia attacked the US and UK.

i'll be back tomorrow for my final wish.. and actions I will take before(and after) the final wish is made

This is all trial and error on my part. Trying to get a grasp on everything as I go. Dont have a tenplate on this outside of the actual short story and a few shows and movies bases off it. Probably close this out soon and I will start one last one with upgraded rules now that is have a better idea.

@BRIAN B. I did mess up on your wish though. In regards to the consequence. Sends a different message .. I would adjust it but I dont want to hear complaints from others or ruin the game.

Even though i cannot see or hear , i know that the Monkey paw is still near and therefore my final wish is to rewind time back to the exact same moment and time that I found the monkey paw. My life is still in tact the way that it was before my three wishes BUT the memories of all that happened before the rewind are still in tact. I no longer have seizures or none of that other bullshit either and I am in PERFECT health, everything is back to normal and I would like to start my 3 wishes again please

:cont:
monkey-paw-bad-luck.gif

Final wish granted. Everything returns to normal before you made your first wish. You wake up in your bed with the paw on the floor. You hear people kick in your door. They are masked men with guns. They heard about the monkey paw and it's power. They aim their guns at you and take the paw. That is all they take and leave. You can make no more wishes now but everything is back to normal.

(Note: I could have said you cant make more than 3 wishes but I went this route. Im gonna do another round in another thread now that is have a better picture of this game. Im gonna close this thread out probably tomorrow )

3rd wish one of my family members is a genius that builds a machine that creates humanoid avatars for us to transfer our immortal consciousness to. Nothing malfunctions with the avatar it is literally perfect. And one of the native friendly animals to the planet is like those banshee dragons from the movie that can fly us to the vegetation. And we can just filter the water.
monkey-paw-bad-luck.gif

Final wish granted. Your consciousness will be transferred to your perfect humanoid avatars forever. These bodies will not feel anything. Pain, pleasure, age...etc.

You have the ones dragon like creature that is your friend. The rest of the creatures on the planet now fear your new bodies. You are now alien to them and they run from you.

You have perfect bodies so there will be no need to eat or drink.

Due to your selfishness, greed, and determination to change fate, you were the biggest consequence to your family. The paw doesnt need to create this repercussion. It was done by your. Your family went Along with you for the 1st wish without you informing them. They went along your 2nd wish without you telling them. You have stripped away their last joy by giving them bodies that dont feel. The kids will not be able to experience love because you are all related. You c ant have sex cause you cant feel nothing. They no longer feel the joy of being alive .They no longer want to be around you.

Enjoy eternity

Last edited:
View attachment 1170853

Final wish granted. Your consciousness will be transferred to your perfect humanoid avatars forever. These bodies will not feel anything. Pain, pleasure, age...etc.

You have the ones dragon like creature that is your friend. The rest of the creatures on the planet now fear your new bodies. You are now alien to them and they run from you.

You have perfect bodies so there will be no need to eat or drink.

Due to your selfishness, greed, and determination to change fate, you were the biggest consequence to your family. The paw doesnt need to create this repercussion. It was done by your. Your family went Along with you for the 1st wish without you informing them. They went along your 2nd wish without you telling them. You have stripped away their last joy by giving them bodies that dont feel. The kids will not be able to experience love because you are all related. You c ant have sex cause you cant feel nothing. They no longer feel the joy of being alive .They no longer want to be around you.

Enjoy eternity
fucked-up-seth-rogan.gif

This is all trial and error on my part. Trying to get a grasp on everything as I go. Dont have a tenplate on this outside of the actual short story and a few shows and movies bases off it. Probably close this out soon and I will start one last one with upgraded rules now that is have a better idea.

@BRIAN B. I did mess up on your wish though. In regards to the consequence. Sends a different message .. I would adjust it but I dont want to hear complaints from others or ruin the game.

kevin-hart-not-happy.gif

View attachment 1170666

Before making my final wish, I teleport to the locations of the leaders of Russia and the US.

Since they are ill intentioned towards each other and likely responsible for deaths, the rules of my second wish will determine their fate. Rinse and repeat until more rational heads prevail and stability and peace is restored across the globe, along with the value of the dollar.

Peace and stability remain and I choose to live my life in peace without teleporting as now the people around me have secured their fortunes as have I. After a life well lived I teleport one last time to the monkeypaw wish fulfilment center and punch whoever is granting these wishes in the face for causing mayhem across the globe.

I have no desire for a third wish... to avoid them using it as an opportunity to fuck me over one last time.

Last edited:
Im closing this game out. No new poster with wishes will be answered. Those that have unfinished wishes, I will still answer. Just busy at the moment

3rd wish..900 billion dollars, not taxed nor traced to me. It’s in a bank account that only I can access and it’s impenetrable from any outside hackers or government entities. This money cannot be stolen or lost. The currency cannot be changed unless I make the currency change for travel reasons.

I can access my money any time that I want. I can use my money online, withdrawal cash any time, or use a card or my smart phone. I have no cap on my daily use or withdrawals.

No one besides my wife knows I have this money.

I can spend my money, not just any time I want, but on anything I want. I cannot be limited to the uses of my money. Nothing negative can come from my spending.
monkey-paw-bad-luck.gif

Final wish granted.

Only you have access to the bank account that has a 900 billion dollars in it. Money is siphoned from people with less than $100,000 dollars in their bank. It first takes from the people in your state. If that is not enough to equal your total, it will take from people in the next state close to your residence.

The money cant be traced to you. The people who lost all their money blame the banks. Riots happen are through out your state. They burned all the banks. Smashed and looted stores. Home robbery has went up. Crime in general has went up. Cops try to maintain order but they are out numbered. Military comes in to help.

It becomes dangerous for where you live. You begin to pack a few things and leave. You take some clothes and sentimental things. You have a $900 billion so you can buy new shit. As you go to your ride you had before you got rich , you are hit with a bat and beat bad by two mask men. They take off with your ride. Your wife takes you to the hospital and put in ER. You make it through but have severe head trauma that caused some permanent memory lost. You dont remember how to access your bank account with the $900 billion. Your wife knows about the account but she doesn't know how to access it since you said only you can access it.

View attachment 1171146

Final wish granted.

Only you have access to the bank account that has a 900 billion dollars in it. Money is siphoned from people with less than $100,000 dollars in their bank. It first takes from the people in your state. If that is not enough to equal your total, it will take from people in the next state close to your residence.

The money cant be traced to you. The people who lost all their money blame the banks. Riots happen are through out your state. They burned all the banks. Smashed and looted stores. Home robbery has went up. Crime in general has went up. Cops try to maintain order but they are out numbered. Military comes in to help.

It becomes dangerous for where you live. You begin to pack a few things and leave. You take some clothes and sentimental things. You have a $900 billion so you can buy new shit. As you go to your ride you had before you got rich , you are hit with a bat and beat bad by two mask men. They take off with your ride. Your wife takes you to the hospital and put in ER. You make it through but have severe head trauma that caused some permanent memory lost. You dont remember how to access your bank account with the $900 billion. Your wife knows about the account but she doesn't know how to access it since you said only you can access it.

IMG_1352.gif

Before making my final wish, I teleport to the locations of the leaders of Russia and the US.

Since they are ill intentioned towards each other and likely responsible for deaths, the rules of my second wish will determine their fate. Rinse and repeat until more rational heads prevail and stability and peace is restored across the globe, along with the value of the dollar.

Peace and stability remain and I choose to live my life in peace without teleporting as now the people around me have secured their fortunes as have I. After a life well lived I teleport one last time to the monkeypaw wish fulfilment center and punch whoever is granting these wishes in the face for causing mayhem across the globe.

I have no desire for a third wish... to avoid them using it as an opportunity to fuck me over one last time.
Lol, look at this loophole ass dude. This kind of takes away from the game but ill allow it this time. Not sure why people goated this.

So we will say you threw the monkey paw in the middle of the ocean with a weight on it so no one can find it. You give up your last wish

Your outcome has to be the most selfish act on here. Instead of just wishing everything returns back to normal like others did, you only thought about how to keep your powers. A war still happened. Kids and adults lost their lives. People lost their homes. This affected many black people. The economy is fucked and will be for years. Other countries will be affected by the US economic down fall. The progress blacks made in the states will be pushed back. Peace will not be restored that easily. Hate would be at a all time high. Crime will be at a all time high cause people will be fighting for scraps. You can only take out the people who showed their face. I mentioned dude was in a "secret organization". You wouldnt know the other members.

All so you can keep your powers. That's cold. You are the real monster in all this. You just said fuck the blacks as long as you can teleport. Wait until disanthrop hears this.

:hahaha:

Last edited:
Lol, look at this loophole ass dude. This kind of takes away from the game but ill allow it this time. Not sure why people goated this.

So we will say you threw the monkey paw in the middle of the ocean with a weight on it so no one can find it. You give up your last wish

Your outcome has to be the most selfish act on here. Instead of just wishing everything returns back to normal like others did, you only thought about how to keep your powers. A war still happened. Kids and adults lost their lives. People lost their homes. This affected many black people. The economy is fucked and will be for years. Other countries will be affected by the US economic down fall. The progress blacks made in the states will be pushed back. Peace will not be restored that easily. Hate would be at a all time high. Crime will be at a all time high cause people will be fighting for scraps. You can only take out the people who showed their face. I mentioned dude was in a "secret organization". You wouldnt know the other members.

All so you can keep your powers. That's cold. You are the real monster in all this. You just said fuck the blacks as long as you can teleport. Wait until disanthrop hears this.

:hahaha:

lmao fuck outa here your monkey paw powers only take place if I make a wish. I never said i tossed that shit in the ocean I said I had no desire for a third wish. You aint say there was only one monkeypaw in the world either

:sayit:

I restored peace. I enriched black people by taking from rich(white) billionaires. The world economies have been restored.

AND I still got one wish in the tuck if I ever decide to wanna use it.

giphy (2).gif

lol props tho fam you got a hell of an imagination this shit was dope

*walks slowly out of thread instead of teleporting*

lmao fuck outa here your monkey paw powers only take place if I make a wish. I never said i tossed that shit in the ocean I said I had no desire for a third wish. You aint say there was only one monkeypaw in the world either

:sayit:

I restored peace. I enriched black people by taking from rich(white) billionaires. The world economies have been restored.

AND I still got one wish in the tuck if I ever decide to wanna use it.

View attachment 1171292

lol props tho fam you got a hell of an imagination this shit was dope

*walks slowly out of thread instead of teleporting*
Naw, this whole post dont count. You said you have no desire for a third wish. You didnt say you have no desire to make your third wish right now. That ends your game. I only said you throw the paw away to give it a story. Since your game ended anyway.

My post was not the monkey paw using it's powers. It was telling you the outcome you let stay. The same way you decided to tell me what you were gonna do before a wish. You see how what you did and i did are one in the same and can open the flood gates?

I already mentioned that the war already started and both sides took much lost and damage. You didnt save anyone until it was too late. That is why I said it was selfish not to wish everything back to normal. You decided to fatten the pockets of your loved ones only. That is really 1%er of you.

Lol at restoring peace after you knocked off major leaders. That is a forever beef that they will blame on the US.

Allergens had the best outcome.

Last edited:
Naw, this whole post dont count. You said you have no desire for a third wish. You didnt say you have no desire to make your third wish right now. That ends your game. I only said you throw the paw away to give it a story. Since your game ended anyway.

My post was not the monkey paw using it's powers. It was telling you the outcome you let stay. The same way you decided to tell me what you were gonna do before a wish. You see how what you did and it did are one in the same and can open the flood gates?

I already mentioned that the war already started and both sides took much lost and damage. You didnt save anyone until it was too late. That is why I said it was selfish not to wish everything back to normal. You decided to fatten the pockets of your loved ones only. That is really 1%er of you.

Lol at restoring peace after you knocked off major leaders. That is a forever beef that they will blame on the US.

Allergens had the best outcome.

shrug-arya.gif

You decided to fatten the pockets of your loved ones only. That is really 1%er of you.

Lies and slander. They came up just like many others lol but yeah good game tho

Back