Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monkey paw. Make 3 wishes

3. I wish to know how this revelation will affect the future
monkey-paw-bad-luck.gif

Final wish granted.

Nasa has made the following announcements.
NASA will work with the top scientists across the world to improve their robotics. Also work with other countries for investments. They plan to have bots that dig below the surface of mars. There is a strong possibility that the crab like creatures live below ground. They also want to plant multiple space stations along the path to mars. These stations will have resources for astronauts. There will be a final space station above mars that will allow them to remotely control the bots. This is to prepare for the first humans to land.

View attachment 1170078

You meet a 45yr old woman who wants to be your sugar mommy. She will pay for everything. You no longer have to work. Yall get married. She has a prenup.
You move into her house. She has a life insurance policy on you. You also agreed to switch to her doctor. After some time together, you begin to feel weak. Each day, you feel sick and week. Throwing up, headaches , can hardly move. You got to the doctor too get blood work but they dont see anything. Time passes and you are in the hospital. Doc says you have cancer. You find out that your wife has been posining you for a while for the insurance money. The doctor is her friend who is in on it. He didnt check your blood work early on because the poision would have showed in the report.

Lmfao WTF

Well 3rd Wish

Return everything back to normal

View attachment 1170100

Final wish granted.

Nasa has made the following announcements.
NASA will work with the top scientists across the world to improve their robotics. Also work with other countries for investments. They plan to have bots that dig below the surface of mars. There is a strong possibility that the crab like creatures live below ground. They also want to plant multiple space stations along the path to mars. These stations will have resources for astronauts. There will be a final space station above mars that will allow them to remotely control the bots. This is to prepare for the first humans to land.
I just leap human civilization forward 100 years

1693930650830.jpeg

That’s how you monkey paw

1. 100 billion, untaxed. No one can trace this money. No one besides me will know I have this money.

2. My family and I are safe from any physical, emotional, mental and character assassination.

I hold my third

Last edited:
Wish #1. I wish me and all my loved ones be immortal.

Wish #2. I wish to travel to another galaxy on a planet away from any and everything that can harm us that has an endless supply of vegetation, water, animal life for food.

I'll be back for the 3rd

View attachment 1169906

Wish granted. You can teleport with out having all that done to you. But every time you teleport , you instantly put the nearest person around you in a vegetative state.

Wish #2

The people that are closest to me when I teleport are only put in a vegetative state if they are unquestionably guilty of heinous mortal crimes like murder or serial abuse etc.

Those near me that are NOT guilty of those crimes get $1000 in their bank account soon as I teleport. The money cannot be traced, The money cannot be taken back. They nor I or my family/loved ones will face any repercussions for the appearance of the money..

not from any government, criminals or anywhere else the money may have come from. The money comes from random billionaires. They cannot track me/my family/loved ones or anyone that knows me or them. they cant track the people receiving the money or their families/friends/loved ones or anyone that knows them.

I wish to end world hunger

thus by default making me the greatest human that ever lived
monkey-paw.gif

Wish granted. World hunger will end in 5000 years. Plants will grow where there once was no vegetation. Creating new fruits and veggies. Rain will come to places it was once rare. Animals will be plentiful. You will be the greatest human That ever lived, but no one will remember you. They will think it was an act of god.

1. 100 billion, untaxed. No one can trace this money. No one besides me will know I have this money.

2. My family and I are safe from any physical, emotional, mental and character assassination.

I hold my third
monkey-paw.gif

First wish granted. You will receive a 100 billion pennies locked in a impenetrable safe burried under your home that only you know about it. Fucking up your pipes in the process. No one can trace the money. There is no way of opening the safe. No one will know about this money as long as you dont reveal it to anyone.

monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Second wish granted.
Your family and you are safe from any physical, emotional, mental and character assassination. No one will make fun of your phsical, emotional, and mental character. That means no one can crack jokes on you all. They can lie on you alls character. No slander of any kind

Last edited:
Wish #1. I wish me and all my loved ones be immortal.

Wish #2. I wish to travel to another galaxy on a planet away from any and everything that can harm us that has an endless supply of vegetation, water, animal life for food.

I'll be back for the 3rd
monkey-paw.gif

Wish one granted. You are immortal. That only means you and your love ones will never age. They will be at what ever age they are currently at and stay that way. This also means you all still feel pain and still can get injured. A car accident leaves you crippled from the neck down.

monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Second wish granted. You all travel to a planet filled with animal life native to that planet. Nothing is smaller than an adult elephant. Plenty of water used by the same animals. It rains as well. It is all salt water like the oceans of earth. The animals are friendly to you. The vegetation grows back after it is cut or broken. All this is available at the top of a mountain as tall as mount everest and it is too steep to walk up so you have to climb. You all are at the bottom of it. You all are immortal still and you are still injured. You all are sent there with just the clothes on your back and your wheelchair.

View attachment 1169869

Wish granted. You revive 8 hrs later. Due to the lack of oxygen to your brain since you were dead for 8hrs, it caused major issues. Some of those issues are seizures, cognitive impairments, hearing loss and vision loss. You struggle walking. You also have massive memory lost. You can control people for the rest of your days but it triggers your seizures. The people you control will experience the seizures as well unless you let go of control. You are immortal so these issues will last forever.

Even though i cannot see or hear , i know that the Monkey paw is still near and therefore my final wish is to rewind time back to the exact same moment and time that I found the monkey paw. My life is still in tact the way that it was before my three wishes BUT the memories of all that happened before the rewind are still in tact. I no longer have seizures or none of that other bullshit either and I am in PERFECT health, everything is back to normal and I would like to start my 3 wishes again please

:cont:

View attachment 1170503

Wish one granted. You are immortal. That only means you and your love ones will never age. They will be at what ever age they are currently at and stay that way. This also means you all still feel pain and still can get injured. A car accident leaves you crippled from the neck down.

View attachment 1170522

Second wish granted. You all travel to a planet filled with animal life native to that planet. Nothing is smaller than an adult elephant. Plenty of water used by the same animals. It rains as well. It is all salt water like the oceans of earth. The animals are friendly to you. The vegetation grows back after it is cut or broken. All this is available at the top of a mountain as tall as mount everest and it is too steep to walk up so you have to climb. You all are at the bottom of it. You all are immortal still and you are still injured. You all are sent there with just the clothes on your back and your wheelchair.
See that's that bullshit lmao

View attachment 1169657

Wish granted.
You can only teleport yourself to where ever. The world knows about you and your new powers. Some want to do interviews. You have become famous. You are offered commercial deals. But not all deals are good. The government wants to use you for themselves. Criminal organizations want to use your powers to rob from banks and do hits on their enemies. They have threaten your family and loved ones if you dont comply with them. They constantly keep tabs on your family
I like my chances lo.

I can rock with this

View attachment 1170503

View attachment 1170522

3rd wish one of my family members is a genius that builds a machine that creates humanoid avatars for us to transfer our immortal consciousness to. Nothing malfunctions with the avatar it is literally perfect. And one of the native friendly animals to the planet is like those banshee dragons from the movie that can fly us to the vegetation. And we can just filter the water.

Back