Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monkey paw. Make 3 wishes

Wish 2: THE FBI realizes it was a hacker and I’m let off free of all consequences. No longer to be tried by anyone.

monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Wish granted. You are free from all the consequences from the FBI . You will not have to go to court. They found hair strains of the hacker on your computer. Also, a teen spotted a man in a hoody and hat going into your home. He was already on the FBI list for wanted individuals. You keep the money due to the power of the wish. However, the FBI have not caught the hacker yet. Before the hacker goes on the run, he takes back all the money from your account . Leaving you with nothing.

Hmmm

Wish one
1. Just make all the Karma that is supposed to happen to me good or bad from birth - Sept 4th 2023 all happen this year Sept 2023 - Sept 2024

First wish I'd to automatically know the consequences of further monkey paw wishes

View attachment 1169851

Wish granted. A rover on mars took photos of two crab like creatures that are bout 1 foot in size. They ran underground , scared of the rovers. They have the intellect of a gold fish.
2. I wish the truth was revealed to humanity, just how these crab creature survive and their origin. With crabs being scavengers, what dead do they feast on.

I wish to die peacefully in my sleep from the tumor and come back as an immortal who has control over any and everyone for the rest of my days.
monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Wish granted. You revive 8 hrs later. Due to the lack of oxygen to your brain since you were dead for 8hrs, it caused major issues. Some of those issues are seizures, cognitive impairments, hearing loss and vision loss. You struggle walking. You also have massive memory lost. You can control people for the rest of your days but it triggers your seizures. The people you control will experience the seizures as well unless you let go of control. You are immortal so these issues will last forever.

Hmmm

Wish one
1. Just make all the Karma that is supposed to happen to me good or bad from birth - Sept 4th 2023 all happen this year Sept 2023 - Sept 2024
monkey-paw.gif

Wish granted. The homles person you gave a dollar to a few years ago runs into your at random. She tells you she remembers the good deed and says thank you. She is back on her feet. She returns the same dollar to you with a "thank you" written on it.

Another homeless person you ignored years ago remembers you when he happens to see you randomly outside of a store. He bum rushes you fro m behind. Knocking you unconscious. Takes your wallet and keys and finds what ever you rode in. You get someone to give you a ride back home. Only to find out your home was wrecked and some things stolen

Teleportation. but unlike the last one no one has knowledge of my movements or abilities or can use my ability for their own gain aside from myself nor threaten my fam or loved ones.

I can come and go as I please anywhere without limitation, without getting stuck in walls or underwater or any other bullshit thats gonna kill me, maim or disable me or get me stuck somewhere for life. No bullshit like i turn incorporeal or anything either. No bullshit like I cant eat and starve to death or cant take a shit or pee you sicko @loud-ninja

No limiting what I can eat or drink either! Or making me weigh like 2000 lbs or making me a have no arms or legs

🤣

View attachment 1169880

Wish granted. The homles person you gave a dollar to a few years ago runs into your at random. She tells you she remembers the good deed and says thank you. She is back on her feet. She returns the same dollar to you with a "thank you" written on it.

Another homeless person you ignored years ago remembers you when he happens to see you randomly outside of a store. He bum rushes you fro m behind. Knocking you unconscious. Takes your wallet and keys and finds what ever you rode in. You get someone to give you a ride back home. Only to find out your home was wrecked and some things stolen
Wish #2

All Bills paid new or old for life no matter the price

2. I wish the truth was revealed to humanity, just how these crab creature survive and their origin. With crabs being scavengers, what dead do they feast on.
monkeys-paw-paw.gif

Wish granted. They are native from mars and can survive mar's atmosphere. That is what NASA confirms due to deductive reasoning. Rovers cant be remote controlled in real time due to how slow radio signals would travel from mars to earth. The rover was able to record a 10 second clip of the crab like creatures . One appeared to be eating the other. Due to the rover not having control, it ran over the other living crab creature.

Teleportation. but unlike the last one no one has knowledge of my movements or abilities or can use my ability for their own gain aside from myself nor threaten my fam or loved ones.

I can come and go as I please anywhere without limitation, without getting stuck in walls or underwater or any other bullshit thats gonna kill me, maim or disable me or get me stuck somewhere for life. No bullshit like i turn incorporeal or anything either. No bullshit like I cant eat and starve to death or cant take a shit or pee you sicko @loud-ninja

No limiting what I can eat or drink either! Or making me weigh like 2000 lbs or making me a have no arms or legs

🤣
monkey-paw.gif

Wish granted. You can teleport with out having all that done to you. But every time you teleport , you instantly put the nearest person around you in a vegetative state.

tom-y-jerry-tom-and-jerry.gif

Wrong thread

View attachment 1169890

Wish granted. They are native from mars and can survive mar's atmosphere. That is what NASA confirms due to deductive reasoning. Rovers cant be remote controlled in real time due to how slow radio signals would travel from mars to earth. The rover was able to record a 10 second clip of the crab like creatures . One appeared to be eating the other. Due to the rover not having control, it ran over the other living crab creature.
3. I wish to know how this revelation will affect the future

Wish #2

All Bills paid new or old for life no matter the price

monkeys-paw-paw.gif

You meet a 45yr old woman who wants to be your sugar mommy. She will pay for everything. You no longer have to work. Yall get married. She has a prenup.
You move into her house. She has a life insurance policy on you. You also agreed to switch to her doctor. After some time together, you begin to feel weak. Each day, you feel sick and week. Throwing up, headaches , can hardly move. You got to the doctor too get blood work but they dont see anything. Time passes and you are in the hospital. Doc says you have cancer. You find out that your wife has been posining you for a while for the insurance money. The doctor is her friend who is in on it. He didnt check your blood work early on because the poision would have showed in the report.

Back