Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monkey paw. Make 3 wishes

loud-ninja

Here to point out the illogical
If you dont know how the monkey paw story goes, it is about someone who finds a monkey paw and it grants 3 wishes to the user. What they dont know, is that there are repercussions to each wish. The point is everything comes with a price when interfering with fate. Wishes are usually bases on greed and selfishness. So lets make this a fun game.

Scenario: You are given a monkey paw and told it can grant you 3 wishes. What are your 3 wishes?

Rules:
1. You can either post your 3 wishes all in one post or you can separate them in 3 different post. That way it will give you a chance to think after each wish.

2. Once a wish is submitted, I will provide the outcome of that wish. That will give you a better idea what your next wish should be.

3. Unlike the book, all wishes wont have terrible consequences. Most will, But that will depend on the wish .
4. Dont give me something morbid like wishing for a dead relative to be alive again. I want to be able to having funny scenarios. Let's have fun.

5. No repeat wishes

il_570xN.3986642641_44b1.jpg

Last edited:
1) I wish I would get a six figure lump sum of money within the next three months that’s not from a settlement where someone got hurt or killed and is not expected to be paid back in any form.

1) I wish I would get a six figure lump sum of money within the next three months that’s not from a settlement where someone got hurt or killed and is not expected to be paid back in any form.

monkey-paw.gif

Wish granted. A hacker cleanly broke into your house with out it looking like a break in while not one was there. Hacked in your computer/tablet. Hacked into multiple bank accounts that were owned by people in the fbi. Siphoned money from each individual until the total amout equaled $100k. Then sent the first lump sum to your account. The hacker purposely allowed for that computer to be traced back to you. Now the FBI has you on their wanted list.

1. 100 million dollars, tax free
2. Exemption from any negative consequences from wishes #1 and #3.

I'll make my last wish later.
monkey-paw.gif

Wish one:
An angry enployee at your bank , who had enough of life , wants to destroy someone else's cause life isnt fair to him.. He wants to go out by destroying someone's life. He calls some bad criminals to tell them to stand by your house before he makes the deposit. $100 mil is deposited into your bank account from multiple accounts. The plan is to kidnapp you and take you to multiple atms and with drawl money. He removed the limit of how much can be withdrawn

monkeys-paw-paw.gif
Wish two:
You second wish negates the negative choice of the banker . He decides to move the money back to the stolen accounts without his company being the wiser. He tells the criminals it didnt work so they decide to leave. You avoided the consequences of being kidnapped.
Also, to be exempted from negative consequences of your third wish, the paw makes you hide it and forget it existed. Thus, never having to wish for something you would regret. You font make a third wish because you no longer know about it.

Last edited:
View attachment 1169606

Wish one:
An angry enployee at your bank , who had enough of life , wants to destroy someone else's cause life isnt fair to him.. He wants to go out by destroying someone's life. He calls some bad criminals to tell them to stand by your house before he makes the deposit. $100 mil is deposited into your bank account from multiple accounts. The plan is to kidnapp you and take you to multiple atms and with drawl money. He removed the limit of how much can be withdrawn

View attachment 1169621
Wish two:
You second wish negates the negative choice of the banker . He decides to move the money without his company being the wiser. He tells the criminals it didnt work so they decide to leave. You avoided the consequences of being kidnapped.
Also, to be exempted from negative consequences of your third wish, the paw makes you hide it and forget it existed. Thus, never having to wish for something you would regret. You font make a third wish because you no longer know about it.
Congrats you won @mryounggun

1. Teleportation to wherever I want
monkey-paw.gif

Wish granted.
You can only teleport yourself to where ever. The world knows about you and your new powers. Some want to do interviews. You have become famous. You are offered commercial deals. But not all deals are good. The government wants to use you for themselves. Criminal organizations want to use your powers to rob from banks and do hits on their enemies. They have threaten your family and loved ones if you dont comply with them. They constantly keep tabs on your family

View attachment 1169598

Wish granted. A hacker cleanly broke into your house with out it looking like a break in while not one was there. Hacked in your computer/tablet. Hacked into multiple bank accounts that were owned by people in the fbi. Siphoned money from each individual until the total amout equaled $100k. Then sent the first lump sum to your account. The hacker purposely allowed for that computer to be traced back to you. Now the FBI has you on their wanted list.
Wish 2: THE FBI realizes it was a hacker and I’m let off free of all consequences. No longer to be tried by anyone.

Back