Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

Address me when u got something of value to say fam
200.gif

lol She doesn't have anything of value to say. I don't know much about @Race Jones since I'm new here. She seems cool for the most part, but with this particular case, she's just sitting in an echo chamber. She's a black woman who has probably experienced discrimination at some point and is giving the benefit of the doubt to another black woman who is claiming discrimination. When people do shit like that, it doesn't matter what you bring to the table they are going to ride with what they believe. Might as well call it Trump Supporter Syndrome.

lol She doesn't have anything of value to say. I don't know much about @Race Jones since I'm new here. She seems cool for the most part, but with this particular case, she's just sitting in an echo chamber. She's a black woman who has probably experienced discrimination at some point and is giving the benefit of the doubt to another black woman who is claiming discrimination. When people do shit like that, it doesn't matter what you bring to the table they are going to ride with what they believe. Might as well call it Trump Supporter Syndrome.

dont ever tell me I have nothing of value you to say

foh

who are you?

dont ever tell me I have nothing of value you to say

foh

who are you?

Show and prove. If you have something of value to say that ain't just you doing your best Monique impression, say it. Otherwise, it is what it is.

I'm The Lonious Monk by the way. Nice to meet you.

I love the comparison he made with people not fucking with Jada when she starting campaigning the year Will didn't get nominated for an Oscar - I completely forgot about that!

Too many comparisons using Viola Davis or Tracee Ellis Ross as examples with Mo'Nique........don't forget Jada/Will, so it ain't a "I hate Mo or she ain't funny" thing!

Most folk just tryna call it for what it is that's all.

Good interview from start to finish

Applicable to this thread, watch @

6:33 - 7:36 "It's not about the money, it's about the opportunity...and the money comes later"

13:34 - 19:40 About Dave Chappelle, Faizon Love & Mo'Nique

Guess who else is working on a Netflix special? He hasn't filmed it, or worked out the deal.

He did she he feels Monique deserves more than what she was offered.

Hel also said she needs to put up her own money, so she can renegotiate for a better deal.

Last edited:
Guess who else is working on a Netflix special? He hasn't filmed it, or worked out the deal.

He did she he feels Monique deserves more than what she was offered.

Hel also said she needs to put up her own money, so she can renegotiate for a better deal.

man im not watching no hr of this

whats the timestamp?

so it seems ike the majority of comics are putting up their own money to film their shows while on major tours and then selling the product to netflix....

Monique seems to be the only aberration in this equation...

welp.........

I aint finna say that the deal she was offered wasn't disrespectful but uhh... I wonder if the two main examples... her and Wanda Sykes followed the same model as the comedians that got the bag successfully

Quality wasnt good enough for me to enjoy so i wont critique but uhh

Inb4 monique supporters everywhere: "this the funniest shit i ever hearddd!!!! lmaooo!!!"

Back