Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

It's a 4-5 person title match

Mixed tag match

Crowded promo with 5 people saying nothing that turns into a big brawl....

They keep doing that shit with the women

Ha ha

Gonna run into the same problem you did w Cena, Charlotte, Becky,...etc always retaining..

Get stale n turned on quick, but I know there is a story/big moment for someone's else to come, so I get it. But...

Gunther's matches during his IC reign has CONSISTENTLY been slappers. That's the difference

It's a 4-5 person title match

Mixed tag match

Crowded promo with 5 people saying nothing that turns into a big brawl....

They keep doing that shit with the women
Those matches are wack when all that will happen is 3 women doing nothing on the outside while two are in the ring.

They always have crowded main events, that's what taints the division. Build a real feud for once

Hard to build a feud in a division that's been anemic wit the talent they had.

Seems to me they're tryin something outside the "tradition" way of things. And judging by the fans reactions it seems like it's workin.

Seems to me they're tryin something outside the "tradition" way of things. And judging by the fans reactions it seems like it's workin.
Agree. Plus this method establishes a group of world title contenders that can float around that scene after the fact as opposed to picking one person randomly to feed to Rhea like they have been.

Gunther's matches during his IC reign has CONSISTENTLY been slappers. That's the difference
I am not talking about his performances..he is a great wrestler and a great performer

It's just plan getting tired at seeing the same results.

Naw man, they got hella talent. And they been doing the crowded main event thing forever. I'm always complaining about it. Just like I always praise when they actually build a relevant 1 on 1 woman feud. Rhea 's title reign been meh, cuz they never established a single rival for her... It's always been crowded like they don't know who to put against 1v1 that can main event a ppv....

I was NOT expecting that

now how the hell Cody getting back over to SD

i just knew they gave those mfs the straps so he could be closer to Reigns

Back