Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Yep one thing about Gunther is his matches will never get stale. Consistent as fuck. Only match of recent memory I wasn't high on was the MITB match with Riddle and even then that was still cool.

When I say "stale" I mean him always having the title being stale...not him as a wrestler.

Ummm, I'm not feeling the crowded match...

Maybe if it was elimination chamber....

But a fatal 5 way is lazy imo... Just throwing all the women in one match instead of building an established legit rival for the title

Ha ha man u better stop knowing there is katz in New Japan and Kenny Omega still out there..

Wanna say the in the E? Ha ha
You're speaking like I said Roman or Cody
Gunther has legit been one of the best wrestlers in the world for years long before he came onto the main roster
Better recognize bodie!
Also Kenny aint been having the year Gunther is havin

In 2023 nobody seeing Gunther maybe except Will Ospreay & BD

Gunther has legit been one of the best wrestlers in the world for years long before he came onto the main roster
Better recognize bodie!

Yep facts.

Better recognize bodie!

No..I am speaking like that was too far of a take.

Nothing against Gunther, I enjoy his matches too..but best in the world...

Idk man..

Ummm, I'm not feeling the crowded match...

Maybe if it was elimination chamber....

But a fatal 5 way is lazy imo... Just throwing all the women in one match instead of building an established legit rival for the title

Damn that. Embrace the chaos. Throw some excitement in that division. It's needed. I'm here for it.

Damn that. Embrace the chaos. Throw some excitement in that division. It's needed. I'm here for it.
They always have crowded main events, that's what taints the division. Build a real feud for once

Back