Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Roman's reign is 2 years too long

I've never liked Judgement Day

Rey shouldn't even got the U.S title now it's a chance another part timer in Logan Paul can get a title.

Gunther reign hasn't had many top contenders, he's bigger than the I.C title.

Iyo's reign is more about Bayley than it is about her.

Rhea hasn't done anything during her reign.

The title scenes need a reset

Judgement day gets the pyro that should have started the season premiere of raw lol

Wow, that’s crazy. So… how do they proceed now? Still think we gonna see a crazy War Games match involving some combination of these people:

Cody/Jey/Sami/KO/maybe Cena? vs Bloodline/Finn & Priest

I'm the face in here, it's y'all who the heels
wwe-scott-hall.gif

As you may have noticed, Michael Cole is not on tonight's edition of WWE's Monday Night Raw.

In asking around, we are told that Cole had requested for this week off some time ago due to a personal commitment, and it just happened to land on what was later scheduled to be the Raw season premiere.

It is not an illness or anything similar.

We are told that Kevin Patrick had been scheduled for "many weeks" to handle the lead commentary for the show and Cole is slated to return next week.

PWInsider.com has confirmed the following Producers for last night's Raw:

Shawn Daivari - Johnny Gargano vs. Ludvig Kaiser.

Michael Hayes - Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship bout, Sami Zayn opening segment.

Shane Helms - Falls Count Anywhere Match.

Jason Jordan - Rhea Ripley vs. Shayna Baszler.

Tyson Kidd - Natalya vs. Piper Niven.

Chris Park - Seth Rollins promo.

Petey Williams - GUNTHER vs. Bronson Reed.

Bobby Roode produced a WWE Main Event match featuring Chad Gable vs. NXT's Trick Williams.

Nick Aldis produced Nathan Frazer vs. Akira Tozawa, also for Main Event.

yeah but lets say he wins
he gon cash it in and challenge for a match later on? (WM)
Has that ever even happened?
Big E used his MITB contract to call his shot against Lashley. Using it for a Mania match would be interesting though, would help to legitimise the WHC even further by making a shot at it the prize for the rumble.

Back