Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

I didn't say it hasn't. I even said "it hasn't been a thing like that", as in, it's not the norm for them lmao. Nothing wrong in me identifying a deviation. Unless you're still on the hyperbole that I admitted was hyperbole(?)
No. You're backing off the hyperbole was plenty for me. I'm just trying to show you that it's not the deviation you seem to think it is.

It's been done as far back as the Shield using it as their signature interview style and as recently as nXt where schism has been doing it for their whole existence. Hell, rest in peace to the homie Bray, it was his interview style too. It's just been done a lot more than maybe you realize is my only point.

i feel like this is them making up for the Summerslam snub

a lot of those payback matches also look like make up for that too

I think everybody in WWE watches AEW cuz they are genuine fans and have worked with much of the talent.... and vice versa...

For them to casually influence each other is natural. I don't consider them rivals.... just other guys doing the same thing. Everybody wins when everybody wins. It's better for the performers in general that there's finally two big stages.

I wouldn't be surprised if things were way more friendly between the two promotions then most fans think

This.

I think fans want there to be animosity b/t the 2 brands. B/c they feel like they have to chose one side. But it's not the case. Most of the talent are very supportive of one another.

Back