Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

I think everybody in WWE watches AEW cuz they are genuine fans and have worked with much of the talent.... and vice versa...

For them to casually influence each other is natural. I don't consider them rivals.... just other guys doing the same thing. Everybody wins when everybody wins. It's better for the performers in general that there's finally two big stages.

I wouldn't be surprised if things were way more friendly between the two promotions then most fans think

WWE should be payin attention though
Its just natural order of business to keep up with the competition
Hunter understands this even though he likes to throw shade
Present day Vince too old (and stacking hella Ms) to really care but had this been 97 Vince he would have turned up

this is true

thats just business. They definitely aware what they got goin on over there too but I highly doubt they shook

I think everybody in WWE watches AEW cuz they are genuine fans and have worked with much of the talent.... and vice versa...

For them to casually influence each other is natural. I don't consider them rivals.... just other guys doing the same thing. Everybody wins when everybody wins. It's better for the performers in general that there's finally two big stages.

I wouldn't be surprised if things were way more friendly between the two promotions then most fans think

MJF talked about this last week, saying how he likes seeing LA Knight and Cody doing well in WWE and how he watches the product. He didn’t understand why fans feel the need to pick sides. I don’t either

Lol Tony Khan def rouge

MJF just recently said that the only beef that exists between companies involve the fans
He said he's watches RAW & Smackdown ever week lol

they probably be joking about all the shit behind closed doors, even the jabs that they take at eachother

Back