Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

So much better than the dull “ladies and gentlemen, here is ________”

I don’t mind a mix of both but it can’t be one done way more than the other. Just need a good mix
Definitely. This is way more to the point though and keeps the show flowing way better. They seem to have a balance too, like what they did with the Riddle / Drew and New Day segments.

Nah these promos into the camera??? AEW got them shakin. Healthy competition!!!

yX1rp7.gif

Noticing a programming structure change and stating that it's similar to the competition isn't an exaggeration loool. (Maybe saying AEW got them shaking was a bit hyperbolic, but facts are facts)
It's the same damn promos as they ever were lol.

You looking for something that isn't there.

It's the same damn promos as they ever were lol.

You looking for something that isn't there.
No....? They're literally cutting backstage promos directly into the camera and not through an interviewer / invisible camera segment lol. I didn't say it just to say it.

WWE should be payin attention though
Its just natural order of business to keep up with the competition
Hunter understands this even though he likes to throw shade
Present day Vince too old (and stacking hella Ms) to really care but had this been 97 Vince he would have turned up
Well said

Aew's ratings have been falling the whole year while WWE has been on an uptick. 1 stadium show in an international market doesn't change that.

They got some good things going with MJF and Cole, more of that and less Punk drama would do they well. Gonna need to get their house in order before anything else.

There are certain aspects WWE should take from AEW and they have. Nothing new.

No....? They're literally cutting backstage promos directly into the camera and not through an interviewer / invisible camera segment lol. I didn't say it just to say it.

Its just WWE modernizing the product really and as they should
They been running the same outdated style of production before Hunter came through
Which is ironic considering they keep up with the in-ring stuff

Back