Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

I don't feel like they being over exposed at all even though I see that being discussed in a few different places. Could probably do without them showing up on Smackdown every week but then again SD could use something else to make it more interesting

I don't feel like they being over exposed at all even though I see that being discussed in a few different places. Could probably do without them showing up on Smackdown every week but then again SD could use something else to make it more interesting
It's called a brand split for a reason...or do we not care anymore and just let WWE insult intelligence?

I'm evoking the spirit of our dearly departed Sister Sinaed O' Connor against the ignorance today
Kris-og-Sinnead-2.jpg

complains about his intelligence being insulted but still continues to follow along with the weekly shows

giphy.gif

yous'a goofy ass nigga
You...you do understand that WWE is the overwhelming #1 known/marketed promotion in the wrestling industry so you can have a general idea of what's going on just by accident right?

EDIT: Also, no answer for the question?

Last edited:
Man fucc dat! I enjoy seeing them. I enjoy seeing them b/c other than BL...they the hottest faction WWE got goin on right now. Cuz I vividly remember back in the early JD days...muthafuccas was already counting them out. Sayin they should split the group up b4 they even got a chance to fully form.

They've excelled expectations.

Man fucc dat! I enjoy seeing them. I enjoy seeing them b/c other than BL...they the hottest faction WWE got goin on right now. Cuz I vividly remember back in the early JD days...muthafuccas was already counting them out. Sayin they should split the group up b4 they even got a chance to fully form.

They've excelled expectations.
And all it took was Edge getting kicked out. Big brain play.

You...you do understand that WWE is the overwhelming #1 known/marketed promotion in the wrestling industry so you can have a general idea of what's going on just by accident right?

EDIT: Also, no answer for the question?

Nah this a corny excuse for you to keep doing what you doing.

I done stopped following the shit b4 and had no idea what was going on.

and lets not even get started on questions that need answers nigga...

rick-ross.gif

Nah this a corny excuse for you to keep doing what you doing.

I done stopped following the shit b4 and had no idea what was going on.

and lets not even get started on questions that need answers nigga...

rick-ross.gif
How do you know I'm actually following if all I do is parrot what wrestling youtubers say?

blade.gif

Using a recent death of a celebrity to work into your “me against the world” agenda is a TERRIBLE flex. Be well brother ima pray for you

Back