Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Finn wins.

No priest cash in.

That decision on whether or not Priest will cash in on Finn will drive Finn crazy..and will lead to the eventually cashin

But not anytime soon.

I think killing them now and not playing out long term booking here will be bad

Finn wins.

No priest cash in.

That decision on whether or not Priest will cash in on Finn will drive Finn crazy..and will lead to the eventually cashin

But not anytime soon.

I think killing them now and not playing out long term booking here will be bad

I bee nsaying this for a minute now

If Finn wins at Summerslam they gonna be riding high for the next month or so and then Finn gonna remember that briefcase and get all paranoid

*checks the YouTube wrestling community before posting*

WWE is running the risk of overexposing the judgment day trying to put them on the level of the bloodline

(This post shares similar views and opinions as a wrestling youtuber. Disregard)

Last edited:
Na fuck all dat. I’m tired of rhea constantly bullying liv around. How long it’s been now? Liv should have won royal rumble. Liv Foley gota do something

Rhea warned her azzz the 1st time for jumping into grown folks bidness. She didn't listen. So Rhea had to get her like Uce.

They don't need to be on NXT, what good does it do to go over developmental talent

It helps them stay sharp (As long as they not down there facing scrubs) but at the end of the day working with them benefits the NXT rookies more than anything.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry y'all. The dude Solomonster said the same thing about the Judgment Day. Disregard my last post. I can't believe multiple people could come to the same conclusion. I will be better next time. I promise

Last edited:
Lmaoooo Nigga went and did research and edited his shit 2 hours later to include another YouTuber.

Man I just want 🤝🏾 I just want togetherness and camaraderie amongst us here in the ABWWC. It don’t need to be this way but it’s your fault. Too much passive aggressive sassy-ness not enough accountability

It's too much, a 3 hour show shouldn't have them every hour and then again the next day for multiple segments

I’m sorry but that’s not how wrestling works lol. There’s no way the most popular faction on Raw should only be on tv once or twice for the entire show

I’m sorry but that’s not how wrestling works lol. There’s no way the most popular faction on Raw should only be on tv once or twice for the entire show
What happened to the NWO doing that, what happened to the authority doing that, what happened to the McMahon-Helmsley faction doing that. There is a thing as over exposure

Back