Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

What happened to the NWO doing that, what happened to the authority doing that, what happened to the McMahon-Helmsley faction doing that. There is a thing as over exposure
Are they really dominating the show all over like the nWo or you exaggerating? Havent watxhed in a min.

Are they really dominating the show all over like the nWo or you exaggerating? Havent watxhed in a min.
Multiple segments, you see them every hour. They're in the ring multiple times, backstage segments multiple times now they showing up on another show multiple times. Ro just being the wwe company man like shenco the aew company man

Multiple segments, you see them every hour. They're in the ring multiple times, backstage segments multiple times now they showing up on another show multiple times. Ro just being the wwe company man like shenco the aew company man

4 person group..all of which are involved in a storyline.. two champs, one mitb winner and one leader who seemingly is going to beat Seth at SS.

You gotta have them on to let each shine and that’s the reason we see them. This isn’t an nWo type of “takeover”. This is properly allowing each person in a group shine without them fading into nothingness.

4 person group..all of which are involved in a storyline.. two champs, one mitb winner and one leader who seemingly is going to beat Seth at SS.

You gotta have them on to let each shine and that’s the reason we see them. This isn’t an nWo type of “takeover”. This is properly allowing each person in a group shine without them fading into nothingness.
They feuding with one dude, Seth

So now y'all acting like these dudes not on the show multiple times, y'all can't even be real about the stuff

You know who else was on raw and/or smackdown in multiple segments?

Rock
Steve Austin
John Cena
Randy Orton
Triple H
Batista

Why is it all of a sudden a problem now?

You know who else was on raw and/or smackdown in multiple segments?

Rock
Steve Austin
John Cena
Randy Orton
Triple H
Batista

Why is it all of a sudden a problem now?
I already called out triple h doing that bullshit, I'm consistent with what I call out

Dangit, I forgot
Wait. I actually like that gif and don’t want y’all to jack it. Take this one instead
smh-will-smith.gif

I mean I rather be whatever that is than a Nigga who uses others commentary to hype himself up as some glorified wrestle geek. Than try to play it off as on some low key groupthink tank of opinions you so happen to share

1690407967147.gif

What was it I said about attacking character and credibility?

See what I mean? Gaslighting and attacking character to discredit. Right out the fascist play book
Ahh yes. Not really beating those fascist Nazi allegations are ya there boys?
yikes-jim-halpert.gif

Back