Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

What is this too strong shit. There shouldn't be many people who can beat the champion. That's why they're the champion!

How many people can credibly beat Mox for the AEW title right now?

How many could've beat Hogan back in his day? Austin? The top guy is supposed to be exactly that.

What is this too strong shit. There shouldn't be many people who can beat the champion. That's why they're the champion!

How many people can credibly beat Mox for the AEW title right now?

How many could've beat Hogan back in his day? Austin? The top guy is supposed to be exactly that.
giphy.gif

It's believable that Mox can be beat though...because we've seen it.

Mox ain't taking out 3 - 4 people at once. Like I said, there's a difference between being booked strong, and being booked TOO strong. Look at how Roman has been booked, look at who he's beaten, look at the current roster, and then realize that going by this logic Roman should probably be champion forever because there's basically nobody credible enough to beat him except for MAYBE Rollins.

You gon have to overbook or an eff finish for Roman to go down. Same as it seems for Bianca.

And it took a full-blown conspiracy including an evil twin-ref AND Andre The Giant to take the belt off Hogan.

That's how its supposed to work build up someone as unstoppable and then get people to pay to see them be stopped. That's box office. That's the business.

Rhea vs Bianca is an attraction in the future because they've both been built up so strong.

Roman against Cody is an attraction because Roman is insurmountable and Cody with the Dream of his father just might find a way to climb the mountain. Bianca and Roman both can do the job to the aforementioned folks clean as a sheet, and others can to. Cutting down strong champs is hustling backwards, the key is to book them strong and then put somebody else over.

View attachment 948632

Lmao!!!! This Nigga still at it. Y’all gonna learn eventually to not feed the troll
Mans still arguing with y’all
And y’all keep comin back for more
Couldn’t be me

Like I said earlier...I needed a good laugh. Just when I thought I heard it all...you get THAT kinda logic. Lol!

Aye...HE'S the type of wrestling marks that folks like Dave Lagrecca...Bully Ray...Tommy Dreamer...Mark Henry...and other folks in the bizness rant about and have a distaste for. The shyt is funny.

Lol

And it took a full-blown conspiracy including an evil twin-ref AND Andre The Giant to take the belt off Hogan.

That's how its supposed to work build up someone as unstoppable and then get people to pay to see them be stopped. That's box office. That's the business.

Rhea vs Bianca is an attraction in the future because they've both been built up so strong.

Roman against Cody is an attraction because Roman is insurmountable and Cody with the Dream of his father just might find a way to climb the mountain. Bianca and Roman both can do the job to the aforementioned folks clean as a sheet, and others can to. Cutting down strong champs is hustling backwards, the key is to book them strong and then put somebody else over.

DIDN'T ICEBERG SAY NOT TO FEED THE TROLL!!! C'MON MAN! Lol

Cause they aren't buried. They are positioned exactly where they should be.

You'd be the same dude asking why Hulk wins every Saturday nights main event. Cold part is she bout to drop the title soon anyways.

Someone booked too strong to overcome those odds sure did work wonders for these fellas
The-Nexus-wwes-the-nexus-20377469-320-180.gif

Didn't bury them or make them look like geeks at all

waiting for the “nikki cross is being booked too strong. it took four women to beat her!” comment

bianca still needs to work on that dropkick
I didn't see it, but that would be foolish as well. Just @ me next time brother 17. I don't bite
200w.gif

EDIT: Wait, you said that and Bianca beat her a week after returning? Lol what?

Last edited:
Back