Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

How do you think Nikki Cross gonna be featured into all these storylines? Looks like they find make her the person who goes after everyone, face or heel.

I'd like to see her on her lone wolf s*** for a few months. Fighting any and everyone, then being a member of Judgement Day later on

For what?

For what?
Seems like she fits that mold imo. Maybe it's the European accent.

A heel Nikki and Rhea tag team would be tough. They'd run thru that division. Maybe could set up a Nikki/Rhea vs Toxic Attraction once they're called up. Then have Rhea go after the belt

Idk, just making up ideas that could work

If she was getting pinned by Bayley on her own then you would probably be complaining about how she lost while holding the title
Yea. Why is your champion losing clean? Bayley should be the new champ in that case. That’s why that beating the champ to become #1 contender stuff is dumb. It makes your champ look weak. There’s a difference between being booked strong and being booked too strong. It shouldn’t take 4 ppl to beat Bianca. She not Tony Jaa

I know WWE doesn’t use CFO for their music anymore but I thought Nikki’s theme from theme was nice

Fucking HARD. I remember 2k19 gave her sanity og theme and i was pissed about it because hers was more of a bop. Hell isnt the theme Io using a CF0 track??

Fucking HARD. I remember 2k19 gave her sanity og theme and i was pissed about it because hers was more of a bop. Hell isnt the theme Io using a CF0 track??

I think so, but I’ve noticed that they have started to slowly change certain wrestlers themes. Matt Riddles theme is different now

bianca lifted and carried bayley, who is no small woman, from the ring apron to the announce desk, powerbombed bayley on the announce desk, lifted her back up, carried her to the ring post before slamming her spine into it, then carried her to the middle of the ring apron before lifting bayley higher to drop her with a reverse powerbomb

“why they got bianca looking so strong though?”

…because she is?

Idc what anybody say, CTRL kinda wack. I wanna see these chicks do their own thing(minus Dokota) because i dont think the collective has been that impressive since the trio debuted together or find their chemistry entertaining enough to warrant a trio run.

At this point I believe Bianca can take all members of CTRL and glad she did.

bianca lifted and carried bayley, who is no small woman, from the ring apron to the announce desk, powerbombed bayley on the announce desk, lifted her back up, carried her to the ring post before slamming her spine into it, then carried her to the middle of the ring apron before lifting bayley higher to drop her with a reverse powerbomb

…because she is?

Bruh must've missed the praise she received during her WWE training.

Bruh forgot Bianca was lifting hefas and holding them wit one hand.

Bruh forgot Bianca was suplexing hefas...but did 5 reps of squats while vertically holding them up

Bruh forgot Bianca K.O.D. Dudrop multiple times.

But bruh said she TOO skrong. He want struggle lifting like some of the other smaller women on the roster.

…because she is?
*Sigh* I praise the lord everyday for giving me the strength to not cuss y'all out lol.

Okay, let me break this down for you. This has nothing to do with the performer's physical power, this is about how they are perceived.

Roman Reigns= Booked too strong
The Fiend = booked too strong (in the beginning)

At Extreme Rules, WWE told us that Bianca Belair can beat 3 people against her at once. Even with 2 of those 3 being the tag team champions, she can beat 3 people at once....because that's what she did

Last night WWE told us that it takes Bayley, Io Sky, Dakota Kai, a ref bump, and Nikki Cross combined going against her to get Bianca down for the 3 ...because that's what happened.

See how we had to add more to beat her?

dude, get over it
it’s not like we’ve never seen babyfaces overcome odds or get ganged up on. shits been happening for decades

it’s not that serious. you’re the only one on here making mountains out of molehills

out of the questionable things we see on raw and smackdown, this isn’t it

let it go

Now let's say we doing all this to build up to a match with Rhea
dude, get over it
it’s not like we’ve never seen babyfaces overcome odds or get ganged up on. shits been happening for decades

it’s not that serious. you’re the only one on here making mountains out of molehills

let it go
*Sigh*
4823964-8889008533-JohnC.jpg

dude, get over it

let it go

Why you think I asked him if this is his 1st time watchin wrestling? Lol

What odds or adversity is there if you beating people 1 against 6 like this is Raid Redemption? Roman Reigns took like 5 F-5's from Brock Lesnar and I'm supposed to believe Cody can beat him with a CrossRoads?

You bury the roster doing that and basically guarantee overbooking(like bayley and bianca's match last night) or an eff finish.

giphy.gif

Lord give me the strength. I talked about this before with Roman
Roman has been booked like a god with this reign. So whoever beats him needs to be someone who can be the man or at least close to that for a decade or more. Who do they have on the roster that fits the billing?

Back