Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

She's no where booked as strong as somebody else that these dudes look pass

She's not booked as strong as Rousey who be tossing grown ass men around.

Bianca should be tossing around Dakota and Io small asses

It's bordering on Super Cena. She kicked out of a middle rope Bayley to Bayley. She overcame a 3 to 1 disadvantage at Extreme Rules. It just took a 4 to 1 disadvantage and a ref bump to pin her last night.

b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

You're new to wrestling bruh? Lol!

A wrestler overcoming the odds against them is...is nothing new bruh.

at this rate you only do this to yourself
so they then can complain that the black Roman being booked like a chump.

#BOZONOMICS101

Some things are so asinine that you gotta address it. Lol!

Bruh said Bianca TOO strong.

This AFTER witnessing Rhea picking up and slamming a 300lb...6+ ft man.

ALSO forgetting Bianca carrying Otis and running wit him on her shoulders during a make shift obstacle course.

But...but...she's being booked TOO strong.

laughter.gif

I got my laugh in for the day. I'm good.

She's no where booked as strong as somebody else that these dudes look pass

She's not booked as strong as Rousey who be tossing grown ass men around.

Bianca should be tossing around Dakota and Io small asses
Yea except Io and Dakota are your tag champions. Guess Sasha and Naomi were right

ALSO forgetting Bianca carrying Otis and running wit him on her shoulders during a make shift obstacle course.

View attachment 948242

Rhea need to start facing men too then if they gon have her doing that. Word to Tessa Blanchard and Chyna. It took 4 people to pin her. That’s good booking to y’all? If it takes that much to beat her she should never lose the title. Who’s stopping that?

View attachment 948242

And you see, thats the thing you never know what they building towards. They could be doing all of this to get us ready for that eventual clash between Rhea and Bel Air with the story being she's made it through all these obstacles and showcased her strength but can she do it again against Rhea whos just as strong and has judgement day in her corner?

And you see, thats the thing you never know what they building towards. They could be doing all of this to get us ready for that eventual clash between Rhea and Bel Air with the story being she's made it through all these obstacles and showcased her strength but can she do it again against Rhea whos just as strong and has judgement day in her corner?
So make the rest of the division look like geeks is the plan? Got it. Damage Ctrl already some trash, bury em’ even deeper

Rhea need to start facing men too then if they gon have her doing that. Word to Tessa Blanchard and Chyna. It took 4 people to pin her. That’s good booking to y’all? If it takes that much to beat her she should never lose the title. Who’s stopping that?

You acting like there aren't ways for her to drop the title.

It can easily be done against a heel opponent who cheats to win.

So make the rest of the division look like geeks is the plan? Got it. Damage Ctrl already some trash, bury em’ even deeper

If she was getting pinned by Bayley on her own then you would probably be complaining about how she lost while holding the title

Bruh said he want his women wrestlers soft and dumb downed like a Bliss...Liv...Aaliyah.

But a Bianca...Rhea...Raquel...
:imgood2:

How do you think Nikki Cross gonna be featured into all these storylines? Looks like they find make her the person who goes after everyone, face or heel.

I'd like to see her on her lone wolf s*** for a few months. Fighting any and everyone, then being a member of Judgement Day later on

How do you think Nikki Cross gonna be featured into all these storylines? Looks like they find make her the person who goes after everyone, face or heel.

I'd like to see her on her lone wolf s*** for a few months. Fighting any and everyone, then being a member of Judgement Day later on

From what we seen last nite...Nikki on her "Anybody can get it" bs.

Babyface...heel...refs...it doesn't matter to her.

Back