Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Probably because he encourages the crowd to sing his theme. The fans would do it anyway even if he didn’t encourage it

I mean in all fairness...Jericho has done the same couple of times and he's a heel.

Maybe not directing the crowd like a conductor to an orchestra like Seth. But he's definitely encouraged the crowd b4. Fans like intros.

WWE fans get hype for Roman just as he's about to say "*insert city*...ACKNOWLEDGE ME!" Then they turn right around and boo him afterwards.

I didn’t say I wanted a match, I didn’t say I wanted them dudes to take a bump. All I said was that that was a waste of a segment and was pretty much nothing. They coulda showed some clips if that’s all they were gonna do.

So you really wanted to see these old ass dudes in fisticuffs knowing damn well Hunter would collapse if he did anything physical

Yea at cons and lesser known promotions.

I didn’t say I wanted a match, I didn’t say I wanted them dudes to take a bump. All I said was that that was a waste of a segment and was pretty much nothing. They coulda showed some clips if that’s all they were gonna do.

Is it oochie walley or is it 1 mic? Lol at this ding dong being committed to dying on this hill for the sake of satisfying his own sick narcissistic ways.
Add to the fact that we just saw 200 year old Ric Flair have his last match and almost die out there.... and later regret having that match.
You're outta your lane now b

Is it oochie walley or is it 1 mic? Lol at this ding dong being committed to dying on this hill for the sake of satisfying his own sick narcissistic ways.
Add to the fact that we just saw 200 year old Ric Flair have his last match and almost die out there.... and later regret having that match.
You're outta your lane now b
*sigh* Bro what? You literally just cherry picked posts and "conveniently" forgot to include the context to them. Don't Fox News me bro

But I mean hey. Who cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining and you got agendas to push right?

WWE Chief Content Officer and Head of Creative Paul "Triple H" Levesque has tested positive for COVID-19 and will not be at tonight's Monday Night Raw in Oklahoma City, PWInsider.com has confirmed with WWE.

Levesque is said to be feeling well and in good spirits but will be away from his in-person WWE duties until he has cleared the company's current protocol. We are told he has been in contact with the company's producers and writers and feels good about the creative and team heading into tonight's Raw, which would be the first without him since he took over his new roles.

The hope is that Levesque will be back ASAP as soon as he tests negative. Whether that will be in time for Friday's Smackdown in Toledo or next Monday's Raw in Charlotte remains to be seen.

Levesque was backstage at last Friday's Smackdown in New Orleans.

As PWInsider.com noted earlier, Road Dogg is the point person heading up tonight's Monday Night Raw taping in Oklahoma City.

Ed Koskey and Michael Hayes are also pitching in to lead the creative process. It has very much been a team effort today.

Paul Levesque, who is home after testing positive for COVID-19, has been on the phone throughout the day to make sure everyone is on the same page in terms of vision for the show.

As noted earlier, Bruce Prichard is not at Raw. We are told he had a previously scheduled vacation this week and would not have been at tonight's Raw.

Last edited:
Back