Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Stop it. You know good n damn well people were tuning in regardless to see the fall out from last night. Smh +++ The most over act in the company were advertised for the show so you know!
You liked 2.0 and tolerated Vince's WWE. Your view of what's quality is not credible. Notice how you haven't asked me how I felt about the show as a whole, but because I didn't like one segment you up in arms? Show was solid, but because I didn't like one part, you mad. Why don't you let people have their criticisms?

You liked 2.0 and tolerated Vince's WWE. Your view of what's quality is not credible. Notice how you haven't asked me how I felt about the show as a whole, but because I didn't like one segment you up in arms? Show was solid, but because I didn't like one part, you mad. Why don't you let people have their criticisms?

Hold up brb..

I promise you im not the only person who fucked w/ 2.0 lf you on twitter or any other sites talking wrestling then u know this.

Also its not my job to ask u how u enjoyed the show nigga tf lmao.

I said it was great storytelling with Dom, not a peep. I say the last segment was a nothing segment, all cane gets raised. LOL E-drones I tell ya.
200w.gif

I promise you im not the only person who fucked w/ 2.0 lf you on twitter or any other sites talking wrestling then u know this.

Also its not my job to ask u how u enjoyed the show nigga tf lmao.
So we can bring twitter into this now? Okay. Got it. I'll put that as another flip flop of yours along with you saying the sheets aren't trustworthy just to then use the sheets a few days later.

Back