Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Not this Nigga wanting a bunch of washed 60 year olds to have a meaningful 8 minute segment during their 25 year reunion
:niggawhat:

nah you can’t be serious that’s why niggas don’t argue any of your “points” cause most of the time you’re trollin for attention & you crave to be the guy who comes to rain on others entertainment. On a message board no less. That’s a form of illness kid.

“Sure Vince isn’t still here? Lols” 8-10 times in one night desperately seeking someone to reply but callin niggas drones? Lmao

Watching strictly wrasslin wrestling ass niggas all day don’t make you better than anyone else who enjoys both wrestling & the sports entertainment aspect. Idk why the hell Dexter Lumis stalking the Miz and I’ve been over it after the 3rd week. There you get your answer. Happy Nigga? Obviously everything Triple H does isn’t gonna hit.

stop acting like somebody you not in here cause niggas didn’t forget you basically got ran outta the IC. Now go ready one of your gimmicky wise ass responses with corresponding struggle gifs.

Good morning y’all!

Lol what were u expecting Shenco. I do admit it probably could of been done at the top of the 10pm hour but come on these DX reunions been cringe and uneventful for years now. Just good to see the boys and Road Dogg.

Bruh wanted a DX & Bloodline face to face that leads up too...*in Regal's voice*...WAR GAMES!!!

Lol

Lol what were u expecting Shenco. I do admit it probably could of been done at the top of the 10pm hour but come on these DX reunions been cringe and uneventful for years now. Just good to see the boys and Road Dogg.
I didn’t say I wanted a match, I didn’t say I wanted them dudes to take a bump. All I said was that that was a waste of a segment and was pretty much nothing. They coulda showed some clips if that’s all they were gonna do.

They ain’t even get used to put some heat on someone. They just went out there and fellated themselves off for 10 minutes. That’s quality programming to y’all? That’s an effective way to use your legends? I see why Vince never respected the fans. Y’all was just gon eat whatever he served anyways. Get some standards 🤷🏾‍♂️

old wrestlers literally tour the country getting paid to make public appearances drop a few catch phrases and bounce....

the fans cheered....their job was done

So you really wanted to see these old ass dudes in fisticuffs knowing damn well Hunter would collapse if he did anything physical

old wrestlers literally tour the country getting paid to make public appearances drop a few catch phrases and bounce....

the fans cheered....their job was done
Yea at cons and lesser known promotions.
people go to live events to see the people, not video packages
So eff the tv audience huh? I see why the ratings for wrestling are what they are nowadays I suppose

So you really wanted to see these old ass dudes in fisticuffs knowing damn well Hunter would collapse if he did anything physical
Reread my post where I literally say I didn’t want to see them in a match or take a bump, then circle back around and apologize for being wrong(which you won’t) brother B

They ain’t even get used to put some heat on someone. They just went out there and fellated themselves off for 10 minutes. That’s quality programming to y’all? That’s an effective way to use your legends? I see why Vince never respected the fans. Y’all was just gon eat whatever he served anyways. Get some standards 🤷🏾‍♂️
you say vince's name more than anybody else.

they were celebrating, they came to be celebreag4red, the crowd celebrated.

it achieved what it was designed to achieve..

you're dissatisfied, because you're ALWAYS dissatisfied.

you're dissatisfied weekly.

you watch each show just to pick and choose what you're dissatisfied about that particular week

then you try to shame people by name dropping vince every week..

you attck the fans for having low standards every week..

it's the same shit every fucking week despite DAMN NEAR EVERYBODY ELSE enjoying the show....

if it's not for you... then go the fuck else where, but listening to you bitch whine and moan the EXACT FUCKING SAME SHIT EVERY WEEK is annoying as shit...

no one cares shenco.....
Yea at cons and lesser known promotions.

So eff the tv audience huh? I see why the ratings for wrestling are what they are nowadays I suppose
no one cares shenco
no one cares shenco

I stopped reading here. How dare I want a segment to actually mean something? How dare I? Lol, Is this for real?
no one cares shenco....

no one cares about your post..

if everybody is coming right at you...more times than not

YOU'RE IN THE WRONG LANE!!!

make adjustments, or keep getting attacked for you purposefully disagreeable opinion

Back