Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

I think Seth vs Sheamus would have the crowd the hypest.... Both of them are crazy over right now.. the universe would be hot as fuck

I want Balor to win this man

But this tourney the Seth Rollins show

they gotta run it back with a full feud between those two

Finn definitely got another world title run in him and nows the perfect time to pull the trigger on him with all the backing he'd have from Judgement Day

Might be too lit. Just finished watchingg. Brock could maybe pull a weird joker feel. He be crazy then smiles lol. Foreal though I hate Brock Maybe I’m tripping

So we got the smack down women’s champion on Raw, and the Raw women’s champion on Smackdown

Brock Lesnar attacking Cody Rhodes AGAIN for no reason

And Smackdown drafting people just to allow them to compete for a Raw exclusive title where if they win, they gotta go to Raw thus wasting a pick

Fantastic writing there. Bravissimo

since owens and zayn don’t work matches in saudi i got a feeling they’re dropping those belts before night of champions

The tag titles are more likely to just not be defended

on an event called night of champions, where (historically) every title must be defended?

maybe it’s happened in the past and i just can’t remember. i think that’ll be silly but hey, it’s wrestling. they make up shit on the fly sometimes lol

on an event called night of champions, where (historically) every title must be defended?

maybe it’s happened in the past and i just can’t remember. i think that’ll be silly but hey, it’s wrestling. they make up shit on the fly sometimes lol

Every title hasn’t been defended on that PLE

Back