Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Yo I didn't click on that video when I responded to that post. What the hell is up with that dude
They done told you how they feel about niggas from the jump

images

Heard Johnny Gargano & Gunther had a banger match this weekend.

There’s a battle Royal tonight to determine a new contender for the IC title. Think Gargano might win

Heard Johnny Gargano & Gunther had a banger match this weekend.

There’s a battle Royal tonight to determine a new contender for the IC title. Think Gargano might win

Johnny, Dex, Toza, Moss, Raiders, Alpha, Lotharios, MMM, Elias, Dolph, Corbin, JD, Cedric, Shelton, Quinn, Wagner, AIi.

Rumored for it so i can see Johnny G going over. Those the kind of feuds that he excel in. If they don't job him out then him and WALTER will be good at NOC.

A WWE Champion is injured.

Liv Morgan was scheduled for a Cricket Wireless meet and greet on Monday morning, but was replaced by Dolph Ziggler. WWE sources told Fightful that was because Morgan was injured in her tag team title defense alongside Raquel Rodriguez against the team of Damage CTRL.

We haven't heard of the severity of the injury or where the spot happened. However, Liv Morgan was slated to team with Raquel Rodriguez on Monday’s Raw to defend the tag team titles against Chelsea Green and Sonya Deville. We’re told that match is set to change. We haven’t learned as to what will become of the Women’s Tag Team Titles.

Liv Morgan’s match hasn’t been promoted on social media today and isn’t listed on the official WWE Raw preview.

Back