Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Yep. Also Being THIS absent from week to week tv is definitely noticeable despite the excuses people wanna make about it being okay lol.

He's not the worst but it's not the best of situations too.
Again…hes not missing months of tv

This break between Mania and Friday is the longest he has went w/o being on tv for at least a promo or backstage segment

Again…hes not missing months of tv

This break between Mania and Friday is the longest he has went w/o being on tv for at least a promo or backstage segment

Yeah I'm not saying he's taking forever to reappear, all I'm saying is that his schedule is very noticeable lmao. It becomes even more glaring when it's held up against previous champions and champions from other promotions, addititionally he has both of the top belts.

If he made regular appearances during one month and then sporadic ones leading up to a PPV that he's not booked for I'm almost certain no one would have any complaints lol.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not saying he's taking forever to reappear, all I'm saying is that his schedule is very noticeable lmao. It becomes even more glaring when it's held up against previous champions and champions from other promotions, addititionally he has both of the top belts.

If he made regular appearances during one month and then sporadic ones on a PPV that he's not booked for I'm almost certain no one would have any complaints lol.
I def understand this pov. Me as a fan…Roman not being on every single tv and ple dont really affect my enjoyment cause the booking has been top notch and revolving around the workhorses. They have pivoted from the vince style booking being so top guy dependent.

And underestimate certain sections of the IWC. MFs gonna complain bro. Its what they do lol

Back