Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

In storyline you dunce ass nigga lmao

And I appreciate your dedication to your gimmick…you aint breaking kayfabe for nothing or nobody. You the Taker of ABWWF 😂
He only work the big ppv's that's a part time worker. Y'all really playing stupid in here

I get what folks say when saying Roman is a part timer...he doesnt wrestle every ppv and sometimes skips more then one in a row. Thats the biggest flaw. Most champs in any past decade would mostly be on all the ppvs.

He wrestle like he already in hollywood like Rock in 2003.

Yep. Also Being THIS absent from week to week tv is definitely noticeable despite the excuses people wanna make about it being okay lol.

He's not the worst but it's not the best of situations too.

Dang, was that Cody talking about Brock Lesnar and the main event scene? Didn't know Bianca, Melo, and Brock were on the same status

giphy.gif

I get what folks say when saying Roman is a part timer...he doesnt wrestle every ppv and sometimes skips more then one in a row. Thats the biggest flaw. Most champs in any past decade would mostly be on all the ppvs.

He wrestle like he already in hollywood lile Rock in 2003.
Yeah I def get it.

In storyline you dunce ass nigga lmao

And I appreciate your dedication to your gimmick…you aint breaking kayfabe for nothing or nobody. You the Taker of ABWWF 😂

I remember it was the day b4 their WM match I believe...Taker was in the conference room checking in. Roman shows up right after and said "Sup" to Taker.

Taker looked at that muthafucca and said something like "Da fucc you breaking kayfabe??" Shook his head then walked away. Lol!

Back