Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

they probably put the beats on that dusty ass nigga backstage

Jimmy Wang Yang was smiling hard as hell whenever they started pushing him toward the back like he knew what was coming

So the big stolen egg story that would have brought back the Rock had nothing to do with Roman. I guess Roman told senile ass Vince that the story was stupid and leave him out of it.

I was at survivor series last night. Me and my boys realize our fandom ain’t as crazy as some people. We didn’t have a belt, no signs, no merch and I was actually clapping for Charlotte, Seth Rollins and Roman when people were booing

I was at survivor series last night. Me and my boys realize our fandom ain’t as crazy as some people. We didn’t have a belt, no signs, no merch and I was actually clapping for Charlotte, Seth Rollins and Roman when people were booing
You love heel wrestling it sounds like. Glad to have another Charlotte fan out here.

You can’t make this up :lol10:

That’s funny cause last night there was an area off the side where you can see the ring but you can’t see the entrance ramp and I was telling my boy how them seats were terrible. Soon as we seen guy coming from the side me and my boy automatically thought homeboy mad cause he in the terrible seats. I’m thinking fake Seth Rollins may have got him them seats?

You can’t make this up :lol10:

He did it...for the Ones
FE5DgXxXIBEzcL8

Back