Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Austin Theory will be the first person eliminated. Trash ass ppv

20 years ago at survivor series, the wwf vs the alliance. A big deal

10 years ago, Rock and John Cena vs Miz and R Truth. Big deal

This years ppv? No big deal at all. I have zero interest

Meh. No real invasion like the others. I think the year NXT was involved was the best one imo.

Idk how yall event sitting thru those Raw and Smackdowns. Them joints been pushed to online clips status or if I happen to not be doing shit and bored but man like i said before I never been those type to quit wrestling for a short time if things are ehhh but these days it's all Roman Reigns and that's the only entertaining shit they doing. I can't think of a worse time as far as enjoying WWE since I came back in 2007/8.

They fired alot of people who I was excited to see play out after being stupid hyped in 2018 about the future.

They killed NxT the only thing that WWE did right as a whole show( tho the
last year of NXT was blah because who they were focusing on).

You got the mighty trash gods all aligned in management (Vince, Bruce, Dunn, and Mr. People Power).

Big E is champ but there is little to any Interesting match ups for him.

They got talent on tv like Corbin who literally is doing nothing but being a child on TV and that shit is off putting asf.

Last edited:
The entire Smackdown roster is slated to be at today's Raw taping to continue the saga of Vince McMahon's missing golden egg. The storyline is that someone stole a Golden Egg worth millions that was bestowed on Vince McMahon by The Rock. Adam Pearce has been tasked to track down the person responsible and Vince McMahon will be personally dealing with it, so McMahon is back on TV as well.

We are told this was a creative decision made last Thursday and many of the talents were not even aware of their travel changing until they got to the Smackdown taping in Hartford, CT this past Friday.

From the that gave us who ran down Stone Cold now y'all get the case of the missing egg, this what this company doing now. Good luck to y'all who still watching

Smh. An egg heist. This is what this company has been relegated to.

I feel sorry for all the talent having to go thru this

Back