Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

He needs the W more than the other two, can't win the title and then get laid out on Smackdown and then lose two matches tonight

i feel like he eating the pin but i hope im wrong

Reigns definitely not getting pinned and if Lashley does then idk how we get to him vs Big E on Sunday unless they pull the match out their ass

Dude dominate drew when he was champ and now Big E as the champ. You would think the WWE title holder would be the dominant champion

that was actually the last thing that I expected to happen

i just knew Lashly would win when he came with the chair but nah

fucked up thing about it ending like that is we dont have a match booked for E at Extreme Rules. I hope this shit spills over onto smackdown so that we can get a logical reason for them to do him vs Lashley in a rematch

that was actually the last thing that I expected to happen

i just knew Lashly would win when he came with the chair but nah

fucked up thing about it ending like that is we dont have a match booked for E at Extreme Rules. I hope this shit spills over onto smackdown so that we can get a logical reason for them to do him vs Lashley in a rematch
Uso's and new day had hella feuds.... New day also went at it with the shield a few times.

This is a main event feud that won't disappoint....I think the only thing that fucked them up was breaking up the hurt business... But now would be a good time to bring them back

Back