Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Charlotte killed the promo… love they are now bringing the Alexa character to light… means we will be getting a normal Alexa eventually? I hope.

Uso's and new day had hella feuds.... New day also went at it with the shield a few times.

This is a main event feud that won't disappoint....I think the only thing that fucked them up was breaking up the hurt business... But now would be a good time to bring them back

hell yea, its a lot of history there between the New Day and Bloodline already.. the Hurt Business would of been the wild card group in this shit and they'd be a problem if those Keith Lee rumors are true

MVP already teased the reunion in a post where he was sitting beside Shelton on a plane. he said they were talking business

hell yea, its a lot of history there between the New Day and Bloodline already.. the Hurt Business would of been the wild card group in this shit and they'd be a problem if those Keith Lee rumors are true

MVP already teased the reunion in a post where he was sitting beside Shelton on a plane. he said they were talking business
They can leave Cedric out

Charlotte killed the promo… love they are now bringing the Alexa character to light… means we will be getting a normal Alexa eventually? I hope.

I watched the promo after somebody posted it and that shit made me miss normal, heel Alexa even more so I hope thats what we're about to get

I was hoping for a darker Fiend-like turn with Alexa. But looks like we not gonna get that.

Damn they let Lashley stand tall?

Dope

We gonna see a mini war games at Survivor Series?

New Day vs Hurt Biz vs Bloodline

They doing everything in their power to combat that game tonight n its not gone help.

That's the only bad thing about E being champion for RAW.. he'll be the one taking all the blame while they going up against MNF

Back