Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

stupid idiots ran Orton/Bliss/Fiend segments for the past 2 months leading up to this match and on the one show where they should of had a segment what do they do? drop a video package

:wtf11:

I dont care about RAW at all anymore

that Riddle segment with New Day made me laugh tho

Im still fucked up about Keith Lee not getting to be on the card this year..

when he comes back i hope we can just hit reset on everything and see him get drafted to Smackdown

Im still fucked up about Keith Lee not getting to be on the card this year..

when he comes back i hope we can just hit reset on everything and see him get drafted to Smackdown
I really hope they don't do a draft anytime soon. Smackdown is running like a well-oiled machine. No need to screw up the synergy they have going on.

I would be happy if they do a trade w/ King Corbin and Keith Lee OR somehow bring Hurt Bizz (w/ Ced & Shelton) over to Smackdown tho. Paul E. wouldn't have let that breakup happen lol

I really hope they don't do a draft anytime soon. Smackdown is running like a well-oiled machine. No need to screw up the synergy they have going on.

I would be happy if they do a trade w/ King Corbin and Keith Lee OR somehow bring Hurt Bizz (w/ Ced & Shelton) over to Smackdown tho. Paul E. wouldn't have let that breakup happen lol

maybe on the main event side but in terms of storylines in other areas of that show there’s room for improvement

maybe on the main event side but in terms of storylines in other areas of that show there’s room for improvement
Definitely can be better. I just like how they're setting up their mid-card with Big E, Apollo, and Zayn

They do need another tag-team to go after the tag-team belts besides Street Profits so hopefully they can put Otis and Gable together.

The storyline between Sasha and Bianca is trash. It's silly for someone to have to do a turn just to get a few cheers/boos on someone for a PPV event. Let them tell that story in the ring. Hopefully they can go both go back to being faces after Mania

Raw on life support. Smackdown only better because it got 2 compared to Raw's zero feuds carrying the show and one of them (Sasha and Bianca) is like the opposite of what people wanted that feud to be so really just 1. Idk man wrestling just sucks as a whole right now For WWE expecially for Mania being one of the WOAT builds. My wife asked were we watching Raw when we get home I just said nah...

Night after Mania should be major resets and refresh the entire roster. Go ahead and do a mass cutting to get rid of the talent they clearly are not high on. Adam Cole, Killer Kross need to be Injected asap after Mania.

Last edited:
i think adam cole is gonna struggle on the main roster due to his size

he may be safe on smackdown especially if DB is on creative (as i heard)

but if he joins raw it’s a fucking wrap. vince and bruce will have him chasing after the 24/7 championship. he’ll be in AEW by 2023

i think adam cole is gonna struggle on the main roster due to his size

he may be safe on smackdown especially if DB is on creative (as i heard)

but if he joins raw it’s a fucking wrap. vince and bruce will have him chasing after the 24/7 championship. he’ll be in AEW by 2023
Very true. Right now the only person that I can see Cole feuding with is an A.J. Styles. Otherwise, the main roster is just going run with the "he's small" storyline or attach him to some stupid chant (D.B.) instead of focusing on his wrestling skills. Cole vs Pac, Cole vs <insert Lucha Bro>, Cole vs Mox. I'd pay for those PPV matches

If AEW learns how to slow their storylines down, keep their storylines from going all over the place, and give the payoffs to major storylines at PPVs they are going to be a HUGE problem from WWE (from a show standpoint. They have miles to go before they can compete with WWE on a marketing and licensing point of view)

Very true. Right now the only person that I can see Cole feuding with is an A.J. Styles. Otherwise, the main roster is just going run with the "he's small" storyline or attach him to some stupid chant (D.B.) instead of focusing on his wrestling skills. Cole vs Pac, Cole vs <insert Lucha Bro>, Cole vs Mox. I'd pay for those PPV matches

If AEW learns how to slow their storylines down, keep their storylines from going all over the place, and give the payoffs to major storylines at PPVs they are going to be a HUGE problem from WWE (from a show standpoint. They have miles to go before they can compete with WWE on a marketing and licensing point of view)

AEW is smart to have a ppv every 2-3 months to further storytelling and have a big time feel to ppv matches. They just need to work on that and not have so many big time matches for free on TNT

Last edited:
The NXT Evolve Show that they gonna roll out on the WWPeacock Network is likely gonna be the new developmental show. If that's the case then they can leave Cole tf alone and move some of the other guys back to NXT on USA as a true 3rd brand.

I just don't see WWE keeping NXT, Smackdown, and Raw as 3 major brands equally. Maybe change NXT name to evolve it as a main roster show so its not linked as the development brand and keep NXT Evolve just that. Shit gets all messy when it comes to Mania and rumble..and damn sure don't want guys striving for Takeovers instead of Manias.

#MakeCreativeGreatAgain

Or wait it out for Vince to rest.

AEW is smart to have a ppv every 2-3 months to further storytelling and have a big time feel to ppv matches. They just need to work on that and not have so many big time matches for free on TNT

This is what made the AEW PPVS after they started doing Dynamite feel big and matches came off like Mania billed fueds. Simple shit as Cody Rhodes vs Shawn Spears felt like a really big top billed match. It also gives time for the feud to really kick into different gears before the big meet up. WWE fails at this horribly just because they rush an already bad story into 3 weeks max and hope we care enough to cruise control in.

I just don't see WWE keeping NXT, Smackdown, and Raw as 3 major brands equally. Maybe change NXT name to evolve it as a main roster show so its not linked as the development brand and keep NXT Evolve just that. Shit gets all messy when it comes to Mania and rumble..and damn sure don't want guys striving for Takeovers instead of Manias.

#MakeCreativeGreatAgain

Or wait it out for Vince to rest.

Past couple yrs I've been more excited for takeovers than I have mania and its fucked up.. great for NXT and I love NXT but that says a lot about how shit is being run at the top. Something up there gone have to change before shit get better

It would be cool if they did just a few trades here and there from time to time instead of doing a full draft you right.

just shuffle a couple of guys around to keep things fresh

a guy like Owens I feel should of been moved to RAW after his feud with Reigns cause he would of been a good opponent for guys like Drew, Lashley, Ali. Even could of turned him heel and set up a title match with Riddle heading into mania

yo..i missed that Cesaro vs Rollins match...

That spot where Cesaro had Rollins on his neck and he was airplane spinning dude! 😳

This is one of the reason i stop watching the E so much....Vince never gave this man a prop push and title. I can't stand it. doing the same bullshit to Allister Black....man fuck Vince!

that's the sh*t the E use to do, in fact Cornette been saying it back when Rock and Stone cold was still wrestling...they need to stop flooding their product with pay per views every month....yo it's Vince. Hate to say it, but that nig needs to die man...go, he fucking up the game now.

Back