Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

The story I was told was he wasn’t told it was live but [Bruce] Prichard and Vince [McMahon] saw it and they just laughed and laughed and laughed. So, if it was live you can’t redo it. So I’m wondering if what actually happened was a pretape that he screwed up but they loved the pretape so much — the point is what you saw on TV was not a plan. He was supposed to deliver his line. He had some line about the scooters in Japan. He screwed up, they howled and they thought we got to put this on TV. Nevermind the fact that it makes your promotion look like World Championship Wrestling. It’s all about entertaining themselves. It entertained Bruce, it entertained Vince and so it went on television. That’s the story on Riddle and forgetting his line. He actually forgot his line and they thought it was funny.”

One thing I was glad about seeing Raw live, that shit was hilarious asf. But I know had it been somebody like Richochet or Ali they would of sent them back to NXT for promo training.

I think thb gets back together too, but I hope an eventual break up builds Cedric. I loved his feud w moose. It really showed personality

This is Vince we're talking about tho.
They want Drew to have a "Wrestlemania Moment" so I don't even see this being a swerve.
He had one last year, he doesn't need another. By end of Monday after Mania they all will be Business Hurtin again

He had one last year, he doesn't need another. By end of Monday after Mania they all will be Business Hurtin again

No...they want him to have one in front of crowd. I mean I get it. Would Kofi-Mania would've been as big and special had that happened last year? No...hell no. That was a lightning in a bottle moment.

So I get Drew missin out on that. But they didn't need to break up THB for that. And yeah Drew had his own moment...but Bobby deserves his as well.

Still can't believe Drew has main evented 2 mania title matches back to back. These past 2 years been one blurr. I really want to see what fans think of him once they are in the building.

Still can't believe Drew has main evented 2 mania title matches back to back. These past 2 years been one blurr. I really want to see what fans think of him once they are in the building.

Im definitely curious to see how the fans react to Drew. I’m anxious to hear a lot of fans at a wrestling event for the first time in more than a year

Back